Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irata

Oct 16, 2020
UK
I ordered 16th Oct, White LR, no other changes. My collection is booked.

My order date was much later than others and it's a LR, hence my theory over trade in, collection vs direct delivery. So I do think it gives lots of hope for those who haven't received the text yet.

Rob123

Sep 26, 2020
London
Must admit this has crossed my mind - e.g. a temporary circuit-breaker lockdown from the start of December to help ease things for Christmas, would certainly cause some upsets for collections :eek:

picking up a Tesla is essential I would argue. At least that’s what I will be telling whoever tries to stop me

SpareHeadOne

Oct 27, 2020
UK
I ordered 16th Oct, White LR, no other changes. My collection is booked.

My order date was much later than others and it's a LR, hence my theory over trade in, collection vs direct delivery. So I do think it gives lots of hope for those who haven't received the text yet.

Ordered my LR in black with no other changes on the evening of the 16th, I've not heard anything yet but it was after close of business. I also have a trade-in, so hopefully I'm not too far away from that message to sort out collection, I guess the timing will depend on whether they work at the weekend or not.

I did have an email on the 28th from the delivery team asking for another picture of my V5C for the trade-in, so I guess they were making sure all the paperwork was OK and I'm taking that as a promising sign.

Kevratters

Oct 28, 2020
Dorset
Second ship (TRITON ACE) on route to Panama. Hopefully my M3 LR white is on it!! Ordered 25th October. Fingers crossed there’s a spare one onboard for me!

Attachments

• 7ED5B529-41F8-4A6E-9D58-6F37A9E17E55.jpeg
    7ED5B529-41F8-4A6E-9D58-6F37A9E17E55.jpeg
    229.7 KB · Views: 11

Arran

Feb 4, 2020
Southampton
Lockdown likely for 4 weeks which is bang in the delivery time frame for many. I think tesla already do contact less handover.
Hoping there are some people able to vouch in, what it was like taking deliveries in April-June. I've still got to make my way to the collection centre via public transport.

Ledzep

Oct 20, 2020
Essex
Hoping there are some people able to vouch in, what it was like taking deliveries in April-June. I've still got to make my way to the collection centre via public transport.

just did a bit of time hoping back to May on this thread around the 330 mark and seems people were still picking up and or having car delivered during the first lockdown.

Reactions: Arran
Status
Not open for further replies.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC