Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All - newbie here, great information on these forums!

I ordered my Model 3 Long Range in Black just over a month ago :) obviously heard nothing since - how accurate have those website eta's been for others at point of order?
A lot of us ordered Sep/Early Oct. We are still waiting for updates / VIN.

Tesla have for confirmed numerous times you'll get a tedt 3/4 weeks before delivery with when you can collect.

Ordered my M3LR white 8th October and been told I should be getting it week starting 29th November. However I have no text etc yet. Thinking most people will get them this week or next week.

Also been told click and collects will happen as normal during lockdown

A lot of us ordered Sep/Early Oct. We are still waiting for updates / VIN.

Tesla have for confirmed numerous times you'll get a tedt 3/4 weeks before delivery with when you can collect.

Ordered my M3LR white 8th October and been told I should be getting it week starting 29th November. However I have no text etc yet. Thinking most people will get them this week or next week.

Also been told click and collects will happen as normal during lockdown

Good to know thank you - as mine is a company car through a leasing company i've had no comms direct with Tesla for the order process etc so didn't know how that bit would work. Theoretically then if no text/message this week then it would likely be going into Dec for collection/delivery

I wonder how many UK cars there are on all those ships coming over!

This is my first post. I’ve been reading posts on here for one month.

Received an email advising my M3LR Delivery Appointment is Thursday 19th November at Staines Road, Chertsey. Spoke to Tesla West Drayton who advise due to large number of cars the West Drayton will not be open for deliveries and all deliveries will be made at Thorpe Park entrance car park. Minimal contact with Advisor due to forthcoming Lockdown. There are no charging facilities and the car should have 40% charge.

I ordered my M3LR on 31st August and they have confirmed it will be to the latest build standard, yippee

Thank you Mr Miserable for your excellent posts.

Moderator comment - off topic post moved from 2020 Shipping Movements

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OrangeMikey
Good to know thank you - as mine is a company car through a leasing company i've had no comms direct with Tesla for the order process etc so didn't know how that bit would work. Theoretically then if no text/message this week then it would likely be going into Dec for collection/delivery

I wonder how many UK cars there are on all those ships coming over!

Can the leasing company give you the "RN" number? That should allow you to track with Tesla. Their phone service I've found is excellent and helpful.

I am fairly certainly you will be on ANTWERP. I ordered end of October, and all information is pointing to me being on there as well, so I'd think you're well in the clear.

I just spoke to Tesla again looking for my VIN and was advised the Antwerp only has SR cars on it which clearly isn't the case. Wonder why they keep telling people that.

Hopefully I am on the next boat....

First of all, Thank you Mr. M for this fantastic thread! I have now livestreamed a ship (RCC Antwerp) passing the Panama canal for the first time ever.

i have received vin and confirmation that my Tm3 lr is on Antwerp. I also asked Tesla how the cars travel to Norway, and they said by ship.

I know this is the UK forum, but do you know how I can find out what ship will take the norwegian Teslas to Drammen, Norway?

You have made me hooked on this, and I thoroughly enjoy this!

Sorry for offtopic question :rolleyes:

Also waiting for a model 3 in Norway, LR Red, black interior with tow hitch.
When did you order and what specs ? And how did you get this info ?

Hi, first time caller!

I've been lurking for a couple of weeks, this thread is so interesting. Thanks to Mr M for all the information!

Up until an hour ago I was lead to believe that my car was on the RCC Antwerp.
I thought this as my booking invoice (24th Oct) contained a VIN and my local dealer informed me that it was a refreshed model and most likely in the November shipment.

Today I received a call from Tesla regarding trade in and I was informed that the car had not yet been shipped.

Question: how does one know when a car has been assigned to a ship?

During my conversation I asked if the pending lockdown would affect delivers and was assured it would not, I was also informed that having a trade in is also unaffected by the lockdown.

Moderator comment - post moved from 2020 Shipping Movements

Hi, first time caller!

I've been lurking for a couple of weeks, this thread is so interesting. Thanks to Mr M for all the information!

Up until an hour ago I was lead to believe that my car was on the RCC Antwerp.
I thought this as my booking invoice (24th Oct) contained a VIN and my local dealer informed me that it was a refreshed model and most likely in the November shipment.

Today I received a call from Tesla regarding trade in and I was informed that the car had not yet been shipped.

Question: how does one know when a car has been assigned to a ship?

During my conversation I asked if the pending lockdown would affect delivers and was assured it would not, I was also informed that having a trade in is also unaffected by the lockdown.

I forgot to say.. I kept checking available inventory and there were no cars. One morning a batch of cars appeared, one of which I booked. I assumed these were cancellations which became available.

hi, I ordered friday 16 october at 13:00.
I called Tesla and asked. I asked if they could confirm it was on the Antwerp and if I had been matched with a car. They confirmed and sent me the vin.

i ordered Tm3 lr Black/Black. Monday the 19. october I called and changed to midnight silver. And this friday I called and got the vin and shipping confirmation.

Reactions: jorgenask
hi, I ordered friday 16 october at 13:00.
I called Tesla and asked. I asked if they could confirm it was on the Antwerp and if I had been matched with a car. They confirmed and sent me the vin.

i ordered Tm3 lr Black/Black. Monday the 19. october I called and changed to midnight silver. And this friday I called and got the vin and shipping confirmation.
Thanks ! :) I ordered 13. oct, will call them tomorrow

Again sorry guys for off topic, will shut up now :p

You‘ve got some balls, I’ll give you that. You’ve seen mods ask you to stop going off-topic. You’ve seen Mr Miserable ask you to stop, but you don’t really seem to care that much. You seem to think that your repeated cluttering of this thread is alright, as long you preface your posts with “sorry for going off-topic”.

The mods know better than a lurker like me when to start handing out temporary or permanent time-outs, but you are, in my humble opinion, way out of line already.

Moderator comment - post moved from 2020 Shipping Movements

Ordered a M3P Midnight Silver (Black interior) in 20th August through NHS Fleet Solutions on Salary Sacrifice. Looking forward to it but the lack of updates is frustrating and I have been told they don’t give out RN numbers or details of the leasing company to chase up. So just a waiting game I suppose.

Hope it arrives soon! I’ve already had to put my current car though an MOT which I was hoping to avoid. Annoyingly I get a rather useless update every Wednesday to update me that they have no update.

I was stalking the available inventory which had been empty, then on the 24th Oct a batch of cars became available, so I booked one.

The booking invoice contained a VIN and my local dealer confirmed it was a refreshed Model 3 and the it's likely to be in the mid-November shipment.

However, Tesla rang regarding my trade in and the lady said the car hadn't shipped.

I'm confused.com. How does one know that a car is actually on a ship? I've been tracking the RCC Antwerp thinking that Friday 13th in Southampton might be lucky :)

I thought that the cars which appeared in available inventory were perhaps cancellations.

Anyway, one good thing came out of the conversation, the lady confirmed that the UK lockdown will not affect car delivery (trade in or not).

Status
Not open for further replies.