Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those jonesing for info on the refresh, this has just appeared (has english subs):

Highlights:

• Laminated glass
  • Blacked out window trim / door trim
  • Brief look at new sport wheels (don't look great)
  • Power trunk demo
  • Holes in rubber sealing to help with water ingress to boot
  • Matte door trim with door graphic on open button
  • New steering wheel material ('more grippy')
  • Wheels on the wheel (!) are metal now
  • Tunnel as expected
  • And 64Gb USB flash (USB A) included in glovebox
Thanks for posting. The changes make a big difference!

• Disagree
Reactions: Jibjab
I am still waiting to be matched on a M3LR MSM 19" Sport Wheels with Premium Black interior (no hitch). Ordered through LEX leasing on 24th Sept. Original date from LEX was 10th November at dealer, now 15th November and Tesla saying end of November / Early December with no match to reservation number.
**UPDATE**
Just had text to say “Tesla Update - Great news! A car has now been allocated to your order and we will be in contact shortly to make delivery arrangements.”

Will ring tomorrow to confirm refreshed model and delivery date

**UPDATE**
Just had text to say “Tesla Update - Great news! A car has now been allocated to your order and we will be in contact shortly to make delivery arrangements.”

Will ring tomorrow to confirm refreshed model and delivery date

I ordered with Lex, via a broker, in the 25th September. After prompting I did get an RN number. Called Tesla and they said I was eligible for a vehicle. Not heard anything since. I’d be interested to hear how you have the conversation a about refresh/non refresh (if you have to). We both actually ordered before the refresh was announced so I assume they could in theory just allocate a non refresh as that’s what we both ordered. I may have to be away for a couple of weeks if they try and force a non refresh on me :D

I ordered with Lex, via a broker, in the 25th September. After prompting I did get an RN number. Called Tesla and they said I was eligible for a vehicle. Not heard anything since. I’d be interested to hear how you have the conversation a about refresh/non refresh (if you have to). We both actually ordered before the refresh was announced so I assume they could in theory just allocate a non refresh as that’s what we both ordered. I may have to be away for a couple of weeks if they try and force a non refresh on me :D

That will depend on when they actually started building the Refresh, as they seem so readily available you might find the Refresh has actually been in build for 2+ months for example which is why there is now a slight delay on people receiving vehicles whilst they pushed out all of the old model before announcing the first one. Remember standard manufacturing model refreshes get announced months and months before you can actually get it - Tesla seem to have flipped that model

White interior also, I'm giving it until next Monday in hopes I hear something if not it's back on the phone to them. Ordered 8th October and not even been allocated or anything yet. All I've been told is "It's on it's way crossing Atlantic", "You're very close it should only be a few days", "You should receive your car week beginning 29th November" and finally "You get a text 3/4 weeks before delivery" which if I haven't got anything by next week that's going to be putting me way into December.

It does look like it's on Triton Ace however it could also be on the one after that coming in December.

I also have a LR in Blue w/ White interior. Ordered direct from Tesla (Tesla contract hire) on September 26th.

Just phoned Tesla after I got the allocation text yesterday.

Provided me the VIN (M so confirmed refresh) and an estimated delivery of mid-December which is later than expected. Assume that means I'm on the Grand Aurora.

Only got a Zoe ZE50 right now after I sold our range rover last month so could do with the new car ASAP but it's not like I'm going anywhere for the next month :(

I also have a LR in Blue w/ White interior. Ordered direct from Tesla (Tesla contract hire) on September 26th.

Provided me the VIN (M so confirmed refresh) and an estimated delivery of mid-December which is later than expected. Assume that means I'm on the Grand Aurora.

Only got a Zoe ZE50 right now after I sold our range rover last month so could do with the new car ASAP but it's not like I'm going anywhere for the next month :(
Ouch this is what I'm hoping to avoid, but it's looking more and more likely it's going to be mid December from the other post.

Ordered same on 23rd Oct, doubting I'll hear anything this year in that case then!

Ordered same on 23rd Oct, doubting I'll hear anything this year in that case then!

There's at least one more ship expected this year, you might get delivery in the second half of December. A good clue is looking for your specification showing up in the available inventory pages on Tesla's site - only unsold vehicles should show up there, so if they have spares then you will be getting an allocation.

Reactions: nrps1
There's at least one more ship expected this year, you might get delivery in the second half of December. A good clue is looking for your specification showing up in the available inventory pages on Tesla's site - only unsold vehicles should show up there, so if they have spares then you will be getting an allocation.

Ha, I've got that bad boy on refreshes every couple minutes! Annoyingly I saw what I needed last week but didn't have the renewed trade in quote, it took them 4 days and I lost the spec, they dont hang around long grr

Reactions: SpareHeadOne
I have now received information about my car, M3LR Red with White interior, including the VIN number which confirms 2021 model.
Delivery is planned for around 24th November which probably means it's on RCC Antwerp but could be on Triton Ace so will have fun this weekend watching it pass through the Panama Canal.
If it's on Triton Ace I think delivery will be late November/ early December but at least there is a car for me somewhere.

Just managed to contact Tesla via the chat function. They’ve provided my VIN, which contains an M (phew), and the reg number. They also confirmed it’s on the the Grand Aurora. Ordered via a business lease with Lex through a broker on the 25th September. White LR. I’ll keep an eye on the shipping thread more than ever now :)

Just managed to contact Tesla via the chat function. They’ve provided my VIN, which contains an M (phew), and the reg number. They also confirmed it’s on the the Grand Aurora. Ordered via a business lease with Lex through a broker on the 25th September. White LR. I’ll keep an eye on the shipping thread more than ever now :)
They gave you your REG number already? Damn I thought that doesn't come until 1 week before.

Status
Not open for further replies.