Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally just received an RN number from NHS fleet solutions (after 3 months). I contacted Tesla immediately and they confirmed it’s a refreshed model 3 SR+ and that delivery is on 2nd December. They were surprised that I haven’t received a text yet!! They said that I should receive the text soon for delivery details. Exciting times!

Spoke to Tesla today about my order for M3P blue with white interior, ordered 1 October
No match yet, promised delivery by end December
I said it sounded as if there weren't any Performance on the Antwerp (I don't think anyone on here has mentioned one) but she claimed they didn't know what was on the ship until they finished the allocation process

Finally i now have my 2nd text message stating collection date.. see my previous thread for what happened to the first one!!
What no Car??

Ordererd around 21st september.. Collecting 19th November from Birmingham St Andrews.. Vin contains the Refreshed "M" at the 10th digit.. I have bee told by tesla that my car is on the Antwerp and will arrive in Birmingham on the 18th.

Status
Not open for further replies.