Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know others have also stated this but I find this whole process incredibly frustrating. I ordered on 31 August and I phoned up today and was given a VIN but they couldn't tell me when it was likely to be delivered, nor which ship it was on - was told first or second week in December.

Reactions: Morriscoombes
I know others have also stated this but I find this whole process incredibly frustrating. I ordered on 31 August and I phoned up today and was given a VIN but they couldn't tell me when it was likely to be delivered, nor which ship it was on - was told first or second week in December.

I just got told similar, that I had been allocated today, and that it was on its way and delivery would be around the middle of December. My order date was 27th September.

I think they're telling everyone mid-December. My theory is they're under-promising and will (hopefully) over deliver; tell everyone mid-December then people will be happy when they receive that text for delivery / collection sooner.

We know there's thousands of cars coming to the UK and based on the percentage of people on here who have had collection / delivery arranged, and the higher percentage of those that haven't, then I think they're still to tell people who have been allocated cars on those ships.

The alternative is that all our cars are on the Grand Aurora or a later ship, which begs the question - who's cars are on the earlier ships?!

Just got VIN (MF) and reg through for white LR with black interior and aero wheels. Was probably ordered early October (ARVAL company car lease, original order was dated May for delivery after my current lease expired 24th October). Vehicle in transit, but agent said it would probably be a mid December collection from Southampton.

Been informed I have a Bristol date of 20th Nov. Blue/Black LR with tow hitch. Ordered in August via NHS scheme, I think Tesla got the order in early Sept. Had VIN confirmed with 'M' updates. :D
Frustrated now though as apparently Bristol don't do weekend collections so I have to either try and get a day off at short notice or have it delivered. Fingers crossed!

Been informed I have a Bristol date of 20th Nov. Blue/Black LR with tow hitch. Ordered in August via NHS scheme, I think Tesla got the order in early Sept. Had VIN confirmed with 'M' updates. :D
Frustrated now though as apparently Bristol don't do weekend collections so I have to either try and get a day off at short notice or have it delivered. Fingers crossed!
Same day as me !! Congrats

Reactions: Chrisgillett
I ordered a long range model 3 on the 24th Oct, it appeared in available inventory one morning so I placed the order immediately.
My booking invoice included a VIN and it's been confirmed to be a refreshed unit from Fremont by the local dealer - he advised possibly a mid-November delivery.

However, I rang Tesla today, gave my RN and asked them which boat I was on... Grand Aurora.. which is approaching the Panama Canal right now: MarineTraffic: Global Ship Tracking Intelligence | AIS Marine Traffic

Interesting but I wish I hadn't read that article now, I ended up here: Disasters at sea involving car carrier ships

Cougar Ace, Baltic Ace........and my M3P is on the Triton Ace. Fingers crossed they don't happen in three's! (especially for the crew obvs)

You don't have to worry about your M3P, my M3LR is on the same ship and I just got an SMS from Tesla confirming the PickUp date and time - so nothing can go wrong, as I'm sure the weather Gods know better than to bet against Elon Musk.;)

Thought I would drop in to say hello :)

Ordered my first Tesla on the 1st November with delivered scheduled for December. Chose a blue LR with sport wheels and black interior (Autopilot only). Now eagerly awaiting details of the VIN and trying to decide on a suitable wall charger.

One quick question please. The booking invoice shows an Odometer reading of 30 miles which appears higher than many new orders. Should I be concerned?

Finally got assigned one this morning ! M in the VIN, the car shown up on inventory as he as refreshing page and then I called up asking to be assigned one and he said it's already been done.

Delivery mid December which puts it on Grand Aurora I think ?

Fingers crossed others get message also

Status
Not open for further replies.