Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered 22nd October 3LR red with black interior and 18” wheels.

Just had an email from Tesla today. Wondering which boat this is likely to be. Don't have the VIN yet.
----
Hi Alex,

Thank for contacting us regarding your order update.

Having checked up on your car, it is due to depart San Francisco on it's way to the UK.

Approximate ETA to the UK is second week December.

When it arrives on land, you will be notified and given a delivery appointment.

This is highly likely to be delivered before Christmas.

Kind regards,
Suspect that will be GLOVIS CRYSTAL dep SFO 14/11 ETA Southampton 10/12.

Interesting to know, thanks. If I wasn't so set on having a car with warp speed I'm not sure I'd keep hanging around for it. I need a new car from 02/12 as my trusted VRS will not scrape another MOT so it's a pain having to wait longer.
My 635d is due one too and I’m not going to put it through another and just go through we buy any car. It will still have a few weeks left but it doesn’t seem to make a big difference. If I sold it privately, I’d definitely have to get a new mot but get much more money, so ahh I’m still split.

Hey, your dates are more or less the same as mine and I've had it confirmed as the Grand Auroa. Though that does not give me any indication of even a rough idea of when it will be at the dealership in Manchester.
Hey! I was told around the 8th Dec it should be ready for pickup but based on Mr. M’s comments it looks to be slightly sooner. My insurance starts tomorrow though as it was cheaper to let it start now than run a new quote.

Hey, your dates are more or less the same as mine and I've had it confirmed as the Grand Auroa. Though that does not give me any indication of even a rough idea of when it will be at the dealership in Manchester.

Tesla said to me yesterday that mine is on the GA and should be in Manchester early (likely 4th onwards) to mid-December (very latest). Race is now on - "What comes first, a COVID vaccination or my Tesla?". [I'm clearly a really bad person for preferring my Tesla first].

5B2EBD98-81E8-4EBA-8ACE-51E4E6FA410D.jpeg

I ordered on the 27th October. Is there a general consensus for timescales that I should be aware of? I was initially aiming for mid-December delivery but reading other people's posts makes me think it could land on the wrong side of Christmas.

Likewise, but, the deliveries team suggested I had an allocation, it was on a boat and due mid Dec when I called them about the in-inventory stock last week. That doesn't seem to tie up with the shipping we're aware of, so your guess is as good as mine!

Did anyone in the UK order a M3 LR around August time. I ordered on the 8th August and the delivery date said September, this then got pushed back to the 6th November and has now been revised to December. It was ordered through a lease company not directly with Tesla so I don't having tracking information. I'm just wondering if anyone else has waited the same amount of time?

Hopefully it is on the RCC Antwerp :-/

I'm guessing it takes 2-3 weeks from arriving in the UK to then being handed over to the customer via the Dealership.

Just a little update to share with you all.
Just received my Vehicle Registration number LB70 *** by text from Tesla delivery team - YIPPEE
The pick up is still from Thorpe Park Chertsey on Thursday 19th at 1200.
My car is on the RCC Antwerp and I see she is still alongside at Zeebrugge. She was suppose to have departed at mid-day today but I guess she is delayed because she was about 18 hours delayed in berthing yesterday. She was due in Southampton tomorrow, lets hope she still makes it.

Reactions: Magicuni82
Did anyone in the UK order a M3 LR around August time. I ordered on the 8th August and the delivery date said September, this then got pushed back to the 6th November and has now been revised to December. It was ordered through a lease company not directly with Tesla so I don't having tracking information. I'm just wondering if anyone else has waited the same amount of time?

I'm guessing it takes 2-3 weeks from arriving in the UK to then being handed over to the customer via the Dealership.

I have also an M3 LR via a leasing company (in Belgium though). It was ordered in April but only to receive the car in October. Haven't heard a single thing. So I'm hoping with you they are on the RCC Antwerp

I think this should be in the 2019/20 Orders and Deliveries thread, but someone else just posted a timeline suggesting 6 days pickup from docking in Southampton.

Just a little update to share with you all.
Just received my Vehicle Registration number LB70 *** by text from Tesla delivery team - YIPPEE
The pick up is still from Thorpe Park Chertsey on Thursday 19th at 1200.
My car is on the RCC Antwerp and I see she is still alongside at Zeebrugge. She was suppose to have departed at mid-day today but I guess she is delayed because she was about 18 hours delayed in berthing yesterday. She was due in Southampton tomorrow, lets hope she still makes it.

When did you place the order? I ordered on the 8th August and still waiting :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.