Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue LR, Black, Aero, Tow Hitch:
Ordered 1st Oct
Assigned 3rd Nov
Delivery text today
Pickup 8th Dec @ Edinburgh
So I think that means the car was assigned as it was loaded onto the ship (GA) and delivery text came as it reached the Panama canal.

Blue LR, Black, Aero, Tow Hitch:
Ordered 1st Oct
Assigned 3rd Nov
Delivery text today
Pickup 8th Dec @ Edinburgh
So I think that means the car was assigned as it was loaded onto the ship (GA) and delivery text came as it reached the Panama canal.
Qq, why’d you go with blue? I really want to but am concerned about the paint being soft and touch up being costlier due to its rarity. But the blue is sexy, I’m very much on the edge!

Regarding the shipping, it seems Tesla’s comms is quite fragmented. I got a text when GA was off the cost nearest Mexico City a good few days ago. However the VIN is still not displayed but has been assigned.

I'm seeing lots of people getting text messages about vehicles being allocated and about delivery but wondered if this is limited to those of you who have ordered directly with Tesla? My order is through a third party lease company and whilst Tesla have informed me that I have been matched to a vehicle (I contacted them directly having obtained my RN from lease company), I have had no texts or emails whatsoever. Tesla should have my contact details as I received the 'reset your password' email shortly after the order was placed and I checked my contact details were set in my Tesla account. Is there anyone else with an order via third party lease who is receiving updates via text message?

I'm seeing lots of people getting text messages about vehicles being allocated and about delivery but wondered if this is limited to those of you who have ordered directly with Tesla? My order is through a third party lease company and whilst Tesla have informed me that I have been matched to a vehicle (I contacted them directly having obtained my RN from lease company), I have had no texts or emails whatsoever. Tesla should have my contact details as I received the 'reset your password' email shortly after the order was placed and I checked my contact details were set in my Tesla account. Is there anyone else with an order via third party lease who is receiving updates via text message?

From what I understand this means you’re on the next boat

Mine's a lease through a third-party and I got the collection text last night.

Reactions: OWL75
I've ordered through a lease broker, I think the lease company is ALD. Order was placed sometime during September, probably towards the end. M3LR White/no options. I've had my RN number and confirmed the order with Tesla but no other info and then Thursday last week I got an email from the lease broker with my VIN and reg. On Monday this week I received a text from Tesla confirming the match and confirming my address details for my home delivery. Went from nothing to complete very quickly. Just have to wait until the 1st December!

Reactions: OWL75
I ordered (Direct with Tesla lease) on 30th September, got a text to arrange collection on 28th October, booked collection from Birmingham on 23rd November (can't wait!). Have a VIN but still waiting on a registration plate which I see some of you now have. Just wondering if anyone has managed to call up their collection site or Tesla main number to get registration? I want to sort out my insurance and GAP insurance too.
Thanks
Steve

I've just been told to expect my M3LR Midnight Silver with 19" Alloys mid December by the lease company used, bit frustrating as it was ordered on the 3rd August, I think I've had the longest wait looking at other posts :-/

Anyone know what ship this will likely be on?

Mine's a lease through a third-party and I got the collection text last night.
+1 for the text last night, delivery on the 9th December.
I'm through a leasing company. Contacted them this morning, then Tesla just now.
Tesla told me that I won't see anything on my tesla.com account (even though the email address is correct) until I sign for the car.

Hope that helps.

p.s., Christmas is coming early: Ordered on 31st October; leasing company said 14 week delivery; 9th Dec will be week 5 or 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.