Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In London probably means it's an unallocated build that's currently on a ship en route to the UK.

99% chance of you receiving this year, most likely mid-December. Tesla do everything they can to ensure as many orders can be fulfilled before quarter end.

They'll be able to transfer the car to Birmingham for you if you accept the match.

Enjoy and welcome!

Oh ok many thanks for the reply

Reactions: Medved_77
When speaking to Tesla CS , they told me it generally takes 2-3 days for the cars to be processed after coming off the ship. In my case it will be a week before I get my grubby hands on her.

Therefore in response to your original query, I very much doubt if anyone gets their car for at least 4-5 days after the ship has docked at Southampton.

My collection is this Friday so tallies up with this nicely.

Reactions: lars667
TRITON ACE continues to progress across the Atlantic at 18.8kts 410nm SW of the Azores.
At midday she was N36.0 W38.6 Her course is keeping her clear of some bad weather to the west.
There is still some poor weather ahead but she should be OK for the next 48 hrs or so.
She will arrive in Zeebrugge on 20 Nov and Southampton on 22 Nov

View attachment 608528

GRAND AURORA
has about 150nm to run until the Mona Passage.
The Mona Passage is the gap between the Dominican Republic to the west and Puerto Rico to the east.
On the Atlantic side lies the Puerto Rico Trench which is about 8000m deep whereas in the passage it's only about 100m deep.
On the Caribbean side it's about 1000m deep. Additionally, there is a significant current that runs from south to north.
This 'shallowness' in the passage can be responsible for some pretty treacherous seas with some horrendously big waves.
It's not something that is too much of a concern for big ships but for smaller vessels the 'dreaded' Mona Passage has a fearsome reputation and navigating it is something that needs careful advanced planning and respect.
It is also the site of a significant British victory in 1782 when British and French warships engaged there.
The weather looks OK.
Her ETA for Zeebrugge is 24 Nov and I estimate she should arrive in Southampton on 26/27 Nov.

View attachment 608529

TOSCANA No update to her position has been received.
She will arrive at Suez tomorrow evening if her progress to date continues.
The weather in her area continues to look fine.
She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 27 Nov

View attachment 608530

GLOVIS CRYSTAL continues to make good progress southwards off the coast of the Baja California peninsula.
Her ETA for Balboa is 01:00 23 Nov and so I estimate she will arrive in Zeebrugge on 5 Dec and Southampton a couple of days later.

View attachment 608531

TANNHAUSER is currently making 15 kts on track across the Bay of Bengal
At midday she was at N6.9 E86.6
She will arrive at Suez on 25 Nov and Zeebrugge of 6 Dec.

View attachment 608532

RCC AMSTERDAM is currently loading alongside Pier 80.
I estimate she will arrive in Zeebrugge around 7 Dec

GLOVIS SUN will be coming to Pier 80 to load in the coming days however I suspect that she will be heading to Asia

It looks as though there could be possibly 2 more shipments.
I am confident one will be GLOVIS CAPTAIN arriving in Zeebrugge around 14 Dec.
I have yet to identify the second ship but another arriving just before Christmas may be on the cards.

Just got confirmation that my M3 LR Vin 5YJ3E7EB5MFxxxxxx is on Grand Aurora ETA 3/12 to Malmö SC. Pick-up due 7-15 Dec.

Ordered on 14th September, M3LR, no indication of delivery date, managed to get a VIN but don't know whether it is being shipped yet or what vessel. So having to extend tax, MOT, lease and insurance on existing. Not happy seriously considering cancelling order and waiting 6-12 months for an EV that can be delivered.

Last edited:
Another entry for you - seems like there are plenty of data points lately, though!

Ordered M3LR, 18in Aeros, Red with Black interior.

Via company scheme using Lex Autolease. Request went to Lex about 10/10; reservation number received 28/10; VIN & Reg confirmed 11/11 (it's a Refresh, of course, 5YJ3F7EB5MF8...); home delivery booked last week for 10/12.

Let the good times roll! Currently watching Glovis Crystal intently, though Tesla has not told me which ship my car is on...

• Informative
Reactions: StevehConwy
Yep, same, nothing much. I've chased for other reasons and they always say mid Dec....
Just got confirmation that my M3 LR Vin 5YJ3E7EB5MFxxxxxx is on Grand Aurora ETA 3/12 to Malmö SC. Pick-up due 7-15 Dec.

Would you care to supply the 2 or 3 first numbers hiding behind the X-es? I think they show roughly which part of the production run your car is. My VIN is 825xxx, ordered on 20th of October.

Another entry for you - seems like there are plenty of data points lately, though!

Ordered M3LR, 18in Aeros, Red with Black interior.

Via company scheme using Lex Autolease. Request went to Lex about 10/10; reservation number received 28/10; VIN & Reg confirmed 11/11 (it's a Refresh, of course, 5YJ3F7EB5MF8...); home delivery booked last week for 10/12.

Let the good times roll! Currently watching Glovis Crystal intently, though Tesla has not told me which ship my car is on...

Unfortuantely, no exact dates because of the tortuous communication chain (Fleet Operator > Lease Co > Tesla)

Status
Not open for further replies.