Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a text today at 0941 stating that my Model 3 is nearly here, coincident with the Amsterdam offload/pickup of GRAND AURORA (ETA in Southampton 2020-12-02).
My delivery date is the 9th (and has been since the first notification on the 11th November).
See 2020 Shipping Movements on 2020 Shipping Movements
Same here. White LR, white interior, 19" wheels. Due for delivery on the 9th.

Reactions: StevehConwy
I checked with Stockport SC who confirmed that my collection has been switched to the airport

Are they planning to communicate this properly? Haven’t heard a thing from them re my collection....although going by previous communications (or lack of) I suspect I probably won’t! This forum seems to be a more reliable source for info than Tesla themselves!

Reactions: Morriscoombes
I thought that and checked on a couple of other sites and they are receiving the same signal data.
I have plotted the positions reported and the speed and they seem to tally and so am inclined to think it's not a signal issue.
GRAND AURORA didn’t arrive in Amsterdam until after 9pm last night. She is still there and is not due to depart until 20:00 tonight.
She is presently rescheduled to arrive in Southampton’s Western Docks tomorrow afternoon which should be OK if she departs on time.

GLOVIS CRYSTAL continues to surprise.
Last night around midnight she made another significant change to her course in what looks like an effort to intercept the great circle track she should have been on since leaving the Mona Passage. One can only assume she was ordered by Head Office in S Korea to get back onto the originally planned track despite the fact that it will have added even more sea miles and cost.
Then about an hour ago she stopped and she remains stopped. I have no idea why.
She is about 200nm NNW of the island of Flores in the Azores.
Thursday and Friday are still looking as though it will be a bit rough for her.
Her current scheduled ETA for Zeebrugge is 5 Dec and Southampton probably a couple of days later.

View attachment 613430

TANNHAUSER is through the Straits of Gibraltar and is now in the Atlantic.
The weather looks fine for the moment but the Bay of Biscay may get a bit rough when she gets there.
She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 6 Dec.

View attachment 613431

RCC AMSTERDAM continues to race towards Zeebrugge at over 19kts 170nm E of Bermuda.
She still remains ahead of schedule.
ETA 8 Dec for Zeebrugge and Southampton on 11 Dec

View attachment 613432

GLOVIS SUN She is presently maintaining 15kts off the coast of Costa Rica and on schedule to arrive off Balboa late tomorrow.
I estimate she should arrive in Zeebrugge around 15 Dec however we may see her follow RCC AMSTERDAM’s example by engaging ludicrous mode across the Atlantic.

View attachment 613433

LYDDEN should arrive in Newark next Thursday and should start loading Teslas on Friday. I estimate she will arrive in Zeebrugge around 14 Dec.

Don’t forget we have two competitions open at the moment - GLOVIS SUN and LYDDEN. My advice is to enter early.

With all these cars in Q4 being delivered one can’t help but assume there there will be a lot that go straight to inventory. I wonder if leasing companies are going to be offered deals in an effort to shift them all by the end of the year? Something else to watch out for…

hello - my car is supposed to be on the Aurora - collecting from Southampton on Friday -Tesla just rang to say the boat will dock on Saturday and I can’t get my car till then...I’ve booked day off, train tickets and childcare for Friday. Is it really not docking till then?? Thank you.

I was told this morning that they are not offering any service centre collections from Stockport for the rest of the year. Also to expect comms about 5 days before collection with an actual location of the collection (airports are pretty big).
Great!!!!
I've already booked my train ticket to Stockport as they confirmed on my Account the collection.
NOT amused if this is correct.

GRAND AURORA didn’t arrive in Amsterdam until after 9pm last night. She is still there and is not due to depart until 20:00 tonight.
She is presently rescheduled to arrive in Southampton’s Western Docks tomorrow afternoon which should be OK if she departs on time.

GLOVIS CRYSTAL continues to surprise.
Last night around midnight she made another significant change to her course in what looks like an effort to intercept the great circle track she should have been on since leaving the Mona Passage. One can only assume she was ordered by Head Office in S Korea to get back onto the originally planned track despite the fact that it will have added even more sea miles and cost.
Then about an hour ago she stopped and she remains stopped. I have no idea why.
She is about 200nm NNW of the island of Flores in the Azores.
Thursday and Friday are still looking as though it will be a bit rough for her.
Her current scheduled ETA for Zeebrugge is 5 Dec and Southampton probably a couple of days later.

View attachment 613430

TANNHAUSER is through the Straits of Gibraltar and is now in the Atlantic.
The weather looks fine for the moment but the Bay of Biscay may get a bit rough when she gets there.
She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 6 Dec.

View attachment 613431

RCC AMSTERDAM continues to race towards Zeebrugge at over 19kts 170nm E of Bermuda.
She still remains ahead of schedule.
ETA 8 Dec for Zeebrugge and Southampton on 11 Dec

View attachment 613432

GLOVIS SUN She is presently maintaining 15kts off the coast of Costa Rica and on schedule to arrive off Balboa late tomorrow.
I estimate she should arrive in Zeebrugge around 15 Dec however we may see her follow RCC AMSTERDAM’s example by engaging ludicrous mode across the Atlantic.

View attachment 613433

LYDDEN should arrive in Newark next Thursday and should start loading Teslas on Friday. I estimate she will arrive in Zeebrugge around 14 Dec.

Don’t forget we have two competitions open at the moment - GLOVIS SUN and LYDDEN. My advice is to enter early.

With all these cars in Q4 being delivered one can’t help but assume there there will be a lot that go straight to inventory. I wonder if leasing companies are going to be offered deals in an effort to shift them all by the end of the year? Something else to watch out for…

correct, Dutch leasing co indeed had a promotion to deliver model 3’s before year end at small discount. With tax rates going up next year(s) on EV this will lead to a sales bump in NL

Status
Not open for further replies.