Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anfieldgaz

Dec 5, 2020
Uk
I am leasing via Lex as well. They have a very poor connection with the Tesla process. My advisor said to just follow the Tesla process and let them know what is happening so they can pick up my old car on the right day
Have you had any texts from tesla? RN or VIN/REG?

Horatio Alger

Nov 20, 2020
Glasgow
Collected my LR from Edinburgh at lunchtime. All OK apart from a couple of minor issues:

1. Front splitter marked at lower edge. Turned out to be polish and buffed out (by service team).
2. Boot slightly misaligned, side gaps not even. The service team tried to fix it there and then, but it needs the bumper to be removed, so a ranger will be dispatched to sort it. Not a biggie, the paint on the bumper wasn't marked.
3. Tiny spot on top edge of rear driver's side door panel where no paint was visible. About 3mm by 1mm. To be addressed at service centre.

Cameras all OK.

The new spec sports wheels look better in the flesh than in pics, so I'm happy with them.

They printed private plates for me - £36. I had the retention cert with me. No green boxes on either set.

Newbridge Superchargers confirmed to go live next week.

58% charge on delivery.

Glasgow SC now closed during build-out, They don't think it'll open till March :oops: The Glasgow guys I spoke to at my test drive were at Edinburgh today - they recognised me from August, and remembered the Jag I had then. Impressive, considering how busy they seem to be.

The adventure begins....:)

Anfieldgaz

Dec 5, 2020
Uk
Yes I got an allocation text on the 11th Nov with RN, Reg and VIN on the 16th Nov and the delivery date this Monday. Original delivery date was supposed to be the 10th Dec so I am late.
OK cool. Let me know how you get on with your account and app. As I've been told Lex are a pain in sorting this out too.

Reactions: cutting42

steamer84

Nov 12, 2020
Sheffield
Fuming... had my RN number text and delivery date of 23rd from Tesla. Just rang Lex autolease ( as its a company car) they now say they don't know why I've had the text and they say delivery is back to Feb as original date. Confused and fuming.!!!

I had the same thing happen to me but with Vanarama. In the end the text from Tesla was correct, delivery is Monday 14th :)

Anfieldgaz

Dec 5, 2020
Uk
I had my car through Lex Autolease via Carlease and everything went really smoothly and I had vin and reg no early and the app went live overnight.
OK. Again good news. I take it lex let you know your tesla account e mail and password? And i take it they sort that as technically they are the car owners. ?

I_am_Jon

Dec 11, 2020
Dorset
I ordered an ‘inventory’ M3LR in white on 20th Nov, from Southampton as that’s where I had my test drive and is closest to me.
Besides having the email asking me to provide info as to registration address etc and how I’d be paying I’ve not heard anything.

I called a few weeks back and was told “late December”

Anyone else order ‘inventory’ around a similar time? Have you heard anything yet?

(Not mentioning the excitement and how amazing this car is going to be just yet!!)

pghstochaj

Nov 3, 2020
U.K.
Got my performance today at 4:30. Really pleased. Quick check over suggests everything is fine and cameras seem to work. Just the rear boot is misaligned and catches on the bumper at the bottom right. Will check in daylight.
E601185B-B58F-40F2-9ACF-0B0FFBCD0801.jpeg

RedUn

Dec 11, 2020
Bedfordshire
I ordered from inventory on 30th Nov and collecting on 19th Dec. I did it all on the webpage, my tesla account has been updated throughout. Have you looked on there to see what it says?

pghstochaj

Nov 3, 2020
U.K.
Maybe I am missing the obvious, but where do you report defects present on delivery? Just via “service” on the app? I can’t see relevant options such as paint defect or misaligned trim so I wondered if there was somewhere more relevant.

thanks

Davids2885

Sep 3, 2020
Cheshire
OK. Again good news. I take it lex let you know your tesla account e mail and password? And i take it they sort that as technically they are the car owners. ?
I received all my information from Carlease who would have had that from Lex. Vin and Registration given to me on 5th November and confirmation of home delivery given on 19th November. Delivery was on 9th December and worth waiting for. The information must be available but it needs someone to be prepared to supply it. I can only say that Carlease did a brilliant job for me.Mr Miserable also did a brilliant job tracking shipments.

Blokie

2021 M3LR
Nov 7, 2020
UK
I ordered an ‘inventory’ M3LR in white on 20th Nov, from Southampton as that’s where I had my test drive and is closest to me.
Besides having the email asking me to provide info as to registration address etc and how I’d be paying I’ve not heard anything.

I called a few weeks back and was told “late December”

Anyone else order ‘inventory’ around a similar time? Have you heard anything yet?

(Not mentioning the excitement and how amazing this car is going to be just yet!!)

I ordered from inventory on 30th November and I collect my midnight silver LR from Leeds on 23rd December.

Caterman

Nov 13, 2020
Birmingham
Finally got the delivery text last night. 30th Dec (the first inbound communication I've had) . Model S LR. Was due mid Dec but I think the congestion at Southampton is causing a few delays

Steely

Jul 30, 2020
England
I’ve had my RN number (M3P in midnight) since 24/11, ordered some time prior but cancelled and reissued to get a 21 spec, checked with Tesla and they say everything is in order, lease company has done everything necessary etc and they have my mobile number as the one nominated to receive any delivery etc.
Latest from them is due end January for home delivery but probably be by end December so they can get it in this quarters figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC