Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Collected my LR from Edinburgh at lunchtime. All OK apart from a couple of minor issues:

1. Front splitter marked at lower edge. Turned out to be polish and buffed out (by service team).
2. Boot slightly misaligned, side gaps not even. The service team tried to fix it there and then, but it needs the bumper to be removed, so a ranger will be dispatched to sort it. Not a biggie, the paint on the bumper wasn't marked.
3. Tiny spot on top edge of rear driver's side door panel where no paint was visible. About 3mm by 1mm. To be addressed at service centre.

Cameras all OK.

The new spec sports wheels look better in the flesh than in pics, so I'm happy with them.

They printed private plates for me - £36. I had the retention cert with me. No green boxes on either set.

Newbridge Superchargers confirmed to go live next week.

58% charge on delivery.

Glasgow SC now closed during build-out, They don't think it'll open till March :oops: The Glasgow guys I spoke to at my test drive were at Edinburgh today - they recognised me from August, and remembered the Jag I had then. Impressive, considering how busy they seem to be.

The adventure begins....:)

I ordered an ‘inventory’ M3LR in white on 20th Nov, from Southampton as that’s where I had my test drive and is closest to me.
Besides having the email asking me to provide info as to registration address etc and how I’d be paying I’ve not heard anything.

I called a few weeks back and was told “late December”

Anyone else order ‘inventory’ around a similar time? Have you heard anything yet?

(Not mentioning the excitement and how amazing this car is going to be just yet!!)

Got my performance today at 4:30. Really pleased. Quick check over suggests everything is fine and cameras seem to work. Just the rear boot is misaligned and catches on the bumper at the bottom right. Will check in daylight.
E601185B-B58F-40F2-9ACF-0B0FFBCD0801.jpeg

OK. Again good news. I take it lex let you know your tesla account e mail and password? And i take it they sort that as technically they are the car owners. ?
I received all my information from Carlease who would have had that from Lex. Vin and Registration given to me on 5th November and confirmation of home delivery given on 19th November. Delivery was on 9th December and worth waiting for. The information must be available but it needs someone to be prepared to supply it. I can only say that Carlease did a brilliant job for me.Mr Miserable also did a brilliant job tracking shipments.

I ordered an ‘inventory’ M3LR in white on 20th Nov, from Southampton as that’s where I had my test drive and is closest to me.
Besides having the email asking me to provide info as to registration address etc and how I’d be paying I’ve not heard anything.

I called a few weeks back and was told “late December”

Anyone else order ‘inventory’ around a similar time? Have you heard anything yet?

(Not mentioning the excitement and how amazing this car is going to be just yet!!)

I ordered from inventory on 30th November and I collect my midnight silver LR from Leeds on 23rd December.

I’ve had my RN number (M3P in midnight) since 24/11, ordered some time prior but cancelled and reissued to get a 21 spec, checked with Tesla and they say everything is in order, lease company has done everything necessary etc and they have my mobile number as the one nominated to receive any delivery etc.
Latest from them is due end January for home delivery but probably be by end December so they can get it in this quarters figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.