Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Late to the Party, but please feel free to add my details to the sheet:

*TMC Name* Aaronalex
*Car* LRAWD
*Colour* Red
*Wheel Option* 19"" Sport
*Interior* Black,
*AP/FSD* AP, FSD
*Towbar* N/A
*Reservation* N/A
*Order* 19/05/19
*~ Booking No.* 04034
*SC Location* Heathrow
*Finance* Y, HP BH
*Trade-in* N
*VIN* No SC VIN, No VIN
*Final Inv* N
*Del Est Tesla* N/A
*Delivery* N/A
Welcome The 19" Curse

Reactions: RjbT3 and pmg102
First time posting but been lurking for a good month now.

Ordered my p+ on 16th July, still no VIN in the source code (driving me nuts checking for it!)

With all the hype about being able to contact Tesla I gave them a ring today, got through to someone after a ten minute wait. He basically confirmed my thoughts in that they have no idea when I will get the car, said once the next ship sets off it may get assigned to a VIN...possibly in October was his guesstimate. One thing he did confirm was it would be for pick up from Leeds (The lease company had set it as Heathrow) and I sent an unanswered email to teslaGB a good month ago requesting Leeds..so looks like they read the email, made the adjustment but decided not to reply.

Frustrating stuff but feel slightly better having talked to a human and received a response.

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
Other half spoke to Tesla this morning.

Seems some dropped out, and we have jumped up and been assigned their vehicle.

The car is on a boat that has left Philly and is due in Europe late Sep or early Oct.

So, though we have a date of Sep 25th, he said to expect to actually collect it early Oct.

Ordered my p+ on 16th July, still no VIN in the source code (driving me nuts checking for it!)
(The lease company had set it as Heathrow) .

Did you order from the lease company on the 16th July or was that the date the order was placed with Tesla? A lot of the P+ orders from after this date have SC VIN or VINs already so unlucky if you've not seen any progress.

Last edited:
Has anyone had a response to sending a text to the +49 number that generic text came from a few weeks back? Hearing of lots of people getting delivery windows but I still have nothing. Wondering if that numbers worth a go or deliverygb email is best? Thoughts?

I’m not sure if it was just a coincidence, but I did call the delivery number this morning to ask when I should pay and to try to get some more info. They didn’t tell me much except it would be before the end of the month. Then, as if by magic, a text appeared a few hours later with a date.

Status
Not open for further replies.