Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found an email from Tesla in my Junk Mail this morning, titled 'Rescheduled : Delivery Date 25th September' or similar. Scheduled pickup from West Drayton, despite final invoice giving estimated delivery of 15th October. So three weeks early!

If it's 'Rescheduled', suggests I may have missed/deleted an earlier email?

VIN477***, SR+ White/Black/18" Aeros

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3 and Roy W.
Found an email from Tesla in my Junk Mail this morning, titled 'Rescheduled : Delivery Date 25th September' or similar. Scheduled pickup from West Drayton, despite final invoice giving estimated delivery of 15th October. So three weeks early!

If it's 'Rescheduled', suggests I may have missed/deleted an earlier email?

VIN477***, SR+ White/Black/18" Aeros

I had two mails also “Rescheduled delivery” despite not having a previous delivery email. The only recent indication I’d had on delivery timing was via a phone call with Tesla on Friday when they confirmed I had a VIN allocated, the car was en route and was scheduled for a 9 Oct delivery in Birmingham, but it may well be earlier so to keep an eye out for the email. Email advised 29 Sept so perhaps it has been brought forward in Tesla’s system hence the “rescheduled delivery” mail.

I had two mails also “Rescheduled delivery” despite not having a previous delivery email. The only recent indication I’d had on delivery timing was via a phone call with Tesla on Friday when they confirmed I had a VIN allocated, the car was en route and was scheduled for a 9 Oct delivery in Birmingham, but it may well be earlier so to keep an eye out for the email. Email advised 29 Sept so perhaps it has been brought forward in Tesla’s system hence the “rescheduled delivery” mail.
After I posted, I also got an SMS asking me to reply 'YES' to confirm the delivery date. I'd never received any texts before, so this does suggest that it's Rescheduled in their system, not a second mail to me.

Received an SMS - replied yes to Norway +47 text - text failed to send, topped up my Tesla burner phone and then resent Yes, assume it arrived and didn't get lost in the abyss.

"Please log in to your Tesla account and update you delivery profile ASAP"

Nothing new in account - will keep an eye on it.

• Funny
Reactions: RjbT3
Received an SMS - replied yes to Norway +47 text - text failed to send, topped up my Tesla burner phone and then resent Yes, assume it arrived and didn't get lost in the abyss.

"Please log in to your Tesla account and update you delivery profile ASAP"

Nothing new in account - will keep an eye on it.

nothing changed for a few hours, then my account started showing the pick up details later that day.

Reactions: Fullerene
You give hope to all those who are stuck in the endless speculation of will I get my car this month or not! ;)
seriously! I keep getting told that because I have no vin I have to wait for news for at least 2 more weeks or until I have a vin which could be within a week but that I should definitely expect October now after being told early spet late sept oh early oct now....

Had a LR, MSM and black/white interior on order from mid August. Got a call late last week saying that there was no delivery on the horizon for that spec

Just phoned Tesla to confirm if there is any known delay on this spec (to help me manage my own expectations!) Apparently it is quite a popular spec so there's bound to be some arriving soon (i.e. on the ships that are on their way over from the US.) The suggestion was that deliveries for the next shipments would happen toward the early part of October, with future shipments expected some time in November.

So I'm still hoping that the "horizon" in this case was the end of the quarter! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.