Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Invoice received today and received a very nice call from Sales at Heathrow just to check all was ok for next week. :cool:
It doesn't unfortunately - need to do a bit of maths with sourcecode inputs

For me, I only paid £2k deposit (no reservation), the formula was:

["Total amount (GBP)" this is on the final invoice] - ["ExistingDeposit" from sourcecode] - [£3.5k plugin grant] - ["approvedLoanAmount" from sourcecode]

which should also equal (if you've not paid more than the £2k deposit so far):-

["amountDueAtDelivery" from sourcecode] - [£3.5k plugin grant]

+/- price difference when new pricing was announced

My spec became £2510 cheaper so that took a good chunk out of my deposit. At least that's how I'm calculating it.
If you are talking about the price reduction of the 16th of July 2019 then, yes, I had a reduction in the price of my then LRAWD. I chose to use that reduction as an upgrade to a LRAWDP. Since then I have had no change in the price of my M3 despite the recent price hike. :cool:

First post on this forum, from someone hopefully about to become a Model 3 owner! Had a LR, MSM and black/white interior on order from mid August. Got a call late last week saying that there was no delivery on the horizon for that spec, but I could change to a Performance, same colour way (and same 18" wheels, which suits me well). They price matched the LR, and I've received the final invoice (incl VIN) with estimated delivery shown as 24/9 at Heathrow. Not sure how that experience matches in with others on here - from a read of this thread there seem to be different processes for different places.

I have that exact spec and the same happened to me, I have a collection date in Stockport (Manchester South) on the 27th.

If the spreadsheet is being maintained still I now have a P- on order, SC VIN, Final Invoice VIN and deliver slot on the 27th.

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
I have that exact spec and the same happened to me, I have a collection date in Stockport (Manchester South) on the 27th.

If the spreadsheet is being maintained still I now have a P- on order, SC VIN, Final Invoice VIN and deliver slot on the 27th.
Either of you reservation holders? Plan on ringing GBdelivery today to find out what's happening with mine LRWWD (18s) white/white and look to escalllate as no coms from them and email exchange was hopeless.
Ps. Have people found speaking to service centre (Stockport in my case) more helpful than GBdelivery?

I never had the phone answered at Stockport and was constantly cut off on the main Maidenhead number unless I rang at or just before 8.30 and then the call has always been answered within 5 minutes or so. Good luck!
Did managed to get through to customer services.... But frankly waste of time as didn't get much out of them besides no reasoning why my estimated delivery got cancelled last week, they're looking match VIN and no explanation for delay for April 2016 reservation holder.

Reactions: RjbT3
Did managed to get through to customer services.... But frankly waste of time as didn't get much out of them besides no reasoning why my estimated delivery got cancelled last week, they're looking match VIN and no explanation for delay for April 2016 reservation holder.

Oh no, so sorry. Makes me feel bad having only ordered last month. Do you have a rare spec? Mine is just a basic white/black Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.