Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are there at 1.00pm. Looking forward to it!

All went well for us - about a 15 minute delay due to volume. A couple of minor snags - 2mm chip on rear pillar, paint run at the bottom of the front wheel arch, and a slight misalignment of the trunk on the right. All will be done next time in service centre.

The biggest issue was only 80 miles range, and tough to get on a supercharger. Had to wait for a bit, grab 10 mins worth and then head home for school bus!

Love the car. Love it. All the way up the M40 on Autopilot - until I got trip banned for forgetting to move the wheel, with five miles to go.

Awesome.

Reactions: Alex987854
Fingers crossed
So no money again from EST. Even phoned them and double checked they sent it to the correct account. So they sent it Wednesday and still not there. Called in to Edinburgh and they were great. They said let’s us know if it appears over the weekend or Monday. They said don’t worry it is your car and we won’t take it off you . Got my Reg as well while I was there. Panic over.

• Helpful
Reactions: Clunk and Harrim2
*sigh*.. Rang up for update on 2016 reservation, got told they were (still) looking to assign a VIN and didn't look to match me with existing inventory whilst on the phone. A little later I got an 'Order updated' email and VIN in source only to realise they'd removed the white Interior !. Rang up to clarify and told someone was looking into it and they would contact me.... 30 mins later got another 'Order updated' but it was same interior (black) with a different VIN. Tried calling them back twice and could not get through. *sigh*

So... 1 month on from placing my order and not expecting delivery any time soon since a couple of other folk were told that their spec (LRAWD MSM with white interior - same as mine) basically isn't being shipped at the moment. It's nice to see that there has been significant numbers of orders being delivered though.

Unsure when the next batch of cars will reach the UK but I suppose there's a couple of nice things to consider: We're however many days closer to the unknown date that our cars will arrive (glass half full way of looking at it...) Also hopefully deliveries after the end-of-quarter push will be a bit more relaxed in terms of amount of time taken per handover and with less waiting around.

I've thought a couple of times about whether I should consider another option but nah, I still want the one I ordered.

Reactions: navt
Picking up today at 3pm in Birmingham. On the train now!

We ended up picking one of the existing inventory cars so just to note on the spreadsheet I now have black premium interior. Vin is 501xxx. The guy we spoke to on the phone was super nice. They are trying to sell all the existing inventory by end of september as expected.

Hi all,

My first post on here, I’m sure I’m in the wrong place;

I’m due to be picking up My M3P tomorrow from B’ham but I won’t be paying for the car until tomorrow morning. Has anyone successfully picked up their car on the same day as payment. Picking up at 20.30...

Shane

I tried to get in touch with Tesla (early July deposit, Edinburgh) to try and match to a car but they're saying that they'll try to match me with a car "in a couple of weeks". So, it looks like the next batch won't be on their way until mid Oct.

Hi all,

My first post on here, I’m sure I’m in the wrong place;

I’m due to be picking up My M3P tomorrow from B’ham but I won’t be paying for the car until tomorrow morning. Has anyone successfully picked up their car on the same day as payment. Picking up at 20.30...

Shane
Not sure if this helps but we paid remaining balance (for bh finance) yesterday around 2pm. It wasnt in their accounts today when we picked up so we just gave them a print out of the transaction which they were happy with.

I tried to get in touch with Tesla (early July deposit, Edinburgh) to try and match to a car but they're saying that they'll try to match me with a car "in a couple of weeks". So, it looks like the next batch won't be on their way until mid Oct.
How did u get in touch , I’ve tried ringing numerous times in the last 4/5 days on the 0131 number I have used once before but just rang and rang and rang , was going to leave it till Tues when Q3 was over !

Not sure if this helps but we paid remaining balance (for bh finance) yesterday around 2pm. It wasnt in their accounts today when we picked up so we just gave them a print out of the transaction which they were happy with.
This is really helpful, thank you.

Just spoke to Nathan at Bham Tesla. He said a screen grab from a phone Would be adequate...seems very relaxed, but it’s Q3 end, so...

How did u get in touch , I’ve tried ringing numerous times in the last 4/5 days on the 0131 number I have used once before but just rang and rang and rang , was going to leave it till Tues when Q3 was over !

I had the same problem getting in touch with Edinburgh. I email deliverygb and got a response in 3 days or so. Although, it is a very woolly response.

What I can't work out is that there are P- cars available now (Teslainfo.com) but they have not attempted to match to Edinburgh customers. Although, I was the customer who missed the call from Tesla Edinburgh and never found out why they were calling...

Don't know if I filled the form in wrong, or if it's not being updated anymore.
Model 3 LR AWD, 18" Aero, MSM with black interior, and option of tow hitch, no FSD
Ordered 9th May, no prior reservation
Booking Invoice ...324X
Finance with EST
SC Edinburgh
No VIN as of yet, not even source code.

Status
Not open for further replies.