Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all - new to all this, and had an email from the Lease co a few days ago:

"We've had an email from Tesla saying you have a car matched, showing as due in December but I suspect this will come forward. I will let you know when I get more information. "

Is there any way to find out more detail on this - does this mean I have a VIN, and in which case any way to perhaps get more info on delivery?

Cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-11-06 at 18.49.45.png
    Screenshot 2019-11-06 at 18.49.45.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 55

"We've had an email from Tesla saying you have a car matched, showing as due in December but I suspect this will come forward. I will let you know when I get more information. "

Is there any way to find out more detail on this - does this mean I have a VIN, and in which case any way to perhaps get more info on delivery?

Cheers

Nice one ! When did you place your order with the leasing company?

Your lease company is rather more proactive than mine then, haven’t heard a peep from them...

if you have an RN number and a Tesla account then you can phone Tesla directly. On the three occasions I’ve phoned them I’ve been put through to an actual helpful human in less than five minutes, even after listening to the recorded message telling me how busy they are...

Cheers[/QUOTE
Just phone up Tesla on this number
‭01628 450660‬ qoute your reference number and they will be able to give you more information on your order. :)

Your lease company is rather more proactive than mine then, haven’t heard a peep from them...

if you have an RN number and a Tesla account then you can phone Tesla directly. On the three occasions I’ve phoned them I’ve been put through to an actual helpful human in less than five minutes, even after listening to the recorded message telling me how busy they are...

Ah thanks - I have one so will try that.

• Helpful
Reactions: S3XYtesl4
I have the same too for my M3P!
5YJ3F7ECXLF582xxx

It's worth noting that (as far as I know) the Model 3 doesn't have performance motors, it's the exact same layout as the LR-AWD, just with less software limits and presumably some improved hardware to provide the additional power to the motors like a different inverter.
Correct me if I'm getting it wrong though! :)
That’s encouraging.

I was using the Teslatap vin decoder which gives the following outcomes for C,G,N & P Powertrains;
FFAA0579-2793-4C39-9276-3A29C1469BB9.jpeg

9ACB7258-4697-49FF-A0AB-93DD6C25F93D.jpeg

BB736B81-78CF-4CCE-A72B-965E11A7E275.jpeg

73F18D20-9542-4330-A29F-3893E12292DD.jpeg

My leasing company (Wessex fleet) have asked me to re-confirm my pickup location - I've no confirmed date or anything yet as I only ordered 17th Oct. Edinburgh is my closest given I'm in N. Ireland, however is there any evidence to suggest that delivery might be quicker if I selected Manchester? I thought I saw some comments on other threads about Edinburgh not getting stock frequently.

Thanks in advance
Manchester? Pfft.. You’re not thinking properly, where’s your sense of adventure? ROAD-TRIP!!!

Fly into London City airport, the only one of London’s seven airports that is actually anywhere near London, and where you can get from plane to train inside of ten minutes on a good day. Then, Since you’re only half an hour from the centre of London spend a day or two in ‘the smoke”, take in a show, do some sightseeing and do a bit of Christmas shopping, before you take a short train ride West to Heathrow or East to Dartford to collect your car, which you can drive home via destinations and routes unknown but ready to be discovered.

F4A83042-BE4A-4F63-B991-AF11AEAEC07F.jpeg

Manchester? Pfft.. You’re not thinking properly, where’s your sense of adventure? ROAD-TRIP!!!

Fly into London City airport, the only one of London’s seven airports that is actually anywhere near London, and where you can get from plane to train inside of ten minutes on a good day. Then, Since you’re only half an hour from the centre of London spend a day or two in ‘the smoke”, take in a show, do some sightseeing and do a bit of Christmas shopping, before you take a short train ride West to Heathrow or East to Dartford to collect your car, which you can drive home via destinations and routes unknown but ready to be discovered.

View attachment 473809
This is like being at home - it starts off with a conversation about a weekend away and then suddenly I'm paying for 3 weeks in the USA!

It is a good option though which I'll add to the list!

Picked up SR+ today and not having driven one can honestly say it’s a great car and plenty quick enough. 5 weeks order to delivery and never any problems getting hold of Tesla with questions. Anyone still waiting should be patient as it’s very much worth it.

I have the same too for my M3P!
5YJ3F7ECXLF582xxx

It's worth noting that (as far as I know) the Model 3 doesn't have performance motors, it's the exact same layout as the LR-AWD, just with less software limits and presumably some improved hardware to provide the additional power to the motors like a different inverter.
Correct me if I'm getting it wrong though! :)
Wow is that where we are upto on VINS! now I have one assigned that is in the range 502. That makes your car 80000 cars later than mine. what are they doing now 700 per day? so that's 114 days between the two ( and I don't have a delivery date yet)

Yes! Finally it's pickup day! White sr+ from Stockport. I just hope this rain eases. Iv never driven rear wheel drive other than my mates BMW 3.2 1serese

Congrats and good luck, it does look grim up there on the news today but am sure you’ll do ok, no experience mind apart from the usual :confused: YouTube vids but looks like the refined way the power is delivered and the traction control it was difficult to spin even in rough snowy Canadian winters... don’t prang it on day1 after that waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.