Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found them to be very good actually.
Haha!

when I made order (31st October performance model) it said delivery date “November”, if you go through the order process now it still says delivery date “December”

I have a hunch there is a big shipment of performance and long range on their way.
yep, this is what the Tesla guy in the showroom had said to me

I’m happy for you guys but also I’m starting to be really pissed off of TSLA! The way they are dealing with the orders is a pisstake. How is that that orders placed in August, September and even early October are not fulfilled yet, not even any sign when they will be and orders placed 2-3 weeks ago people are getting delivery already this week and the coming week :mad:

this is what i dont get, I placed my order for the same on October 1st and still have no VIN or anything.. makes me wander how they allocate the cars!

congrats anyway!

I ordered from inventory after I was told by Tesla that my original M3P+ order might not arrive until mid-december or possibly mid-january. so I phoned them up and changed it to a LR AWD in inventory. the car was sat at Southampton, hence the quick(er) delivery. I suggest constantly refreshing the inventory and if one comes up buy it and then get the original order cancelled and ask them to transfer the deposit over to the inventory order.
although that probably doesn't help if you're leasing I guess.

Anyone else waiting on an SR+ white on white? order was confirmed on 3rd September, heard nothing and no SC VIN, Rang tesla many times and they say no VIN matched, the lead time is 3 months from order to delivery so should be around 3rd Decemember, but if that was true id expect to see a VIN now, hoping i will get it this year but atm not looking likely :(

Just spoken earlier with somebody from Tesla and there are more ships due to depart this month from SFO towards Europe so there might be still hope, but I’m refreshing the existing inventory page every 5 minutes to see if any white cars will pop up and I might change my order

Just had a phone call from my local tesla showroom confirming I should expect to collect my p3d reservation in the 666s ordered 17th of Oct by the 13th of december, this is after taking shipping into account. This is also what I was told by the tesla mainline at the start of this week, so I'm happy it's a consistent message, I asked what ship it was in and he said it wasnt filled in but it was the ship after the jasper arrow as far as he was aware. Still no confirmed vin on the reservation page....

You now what, I had no idea, I am new here and hit new posts and didn't see that this was overseas...I will calmly backtrack now to my continent LOL Sorry about that!!
It’s good to know what’s happening in the U.S. and we are very happy for others to join in our U.K. forum - just wanted to make it clear to others before they went deeper into post-order depression (it should be a diagnosed medical condition lol!). Drop in any time :)

Interesting.....

So I ordered a LR AWD Wednesday just gone (13/11) via Zen Auto lease. Was told it would be 3 months but maybe it will be sooner then?

Do people think Tesla prioritise orders direct with them over orders via a lease company?

So I gave the delivery number a call as I've had no information about delivery so far!

Waited maybe 5-10 minutes on hold before someone answered, they were ready for my request. Quickly used my reservation number to tell me I'd been VIN-matched and that my car would likely be delivered around the 15th of December.
(Ordered M3P White/black interior on 19th~ September)

They said it's currently sat in Zeebrugge waiting to go to Southhampton docks and I should get an estimate delivery date within the next week. :)

Really good support on the phone! Not sure I can say the same for replying to online messages/emails... ;)

Really good support on the phone! Not sure I can say the same for replying to online messages/emails... ;)

Mirrors my experience so far. The people on the 'phone are really pretty good, but emails just go unanswered. Tesla 'phoned me a few minutes ago to ask if I was going to be able to collect my car next Friday at 10:00. I'd already emailed a reply to the delivery email received a few days ago, telling them I couldn't make 10:00, but would be there around 12:00. The chap on the 'phone knew nothing about the email, but within a minute or so of him putting the 'phone down a new invoice had appeared on my account with the 12:00 time showing.

I think the best tactic is to try and stick to making 'phone calls, and never rely on emails, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.