Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another collection question here... my collection is 3pm but I will struggle to make it til 3.30. (West Drayton) Do I need to speak with Tesla or is this fine?
Many thanks
Haven't picked up my car so take it as you wish, they will have other appointments, it might mean you need to wait for an advisor to be available but without being funny you got stuck behind a crash on the a/m whatever is closest to your location, they wouldnt turn you away

Another collection question here... my collection is 3pm but I will struggle to make it til 3.30. (West Drayton) Do I need to speak with Tesla or is this fine?
Many thanks
When I picked up from Birmingham they didn’t seem particularly bothered with when people were turning up (within reason) .
If you want to cover bases but not risk having to book another appointment I would ring up when you’re enroute and say you’re running 30 mins late due to traffic etc etc

I ordered exactly the same car (spec) on exactly the same day and was originally told December collection now being told mid to end February but who knows. Ordered via a broker as the car is leased.

I’m in the same boat, ordered a M3P in black with black leather from Dartford 31/10/19. Tesla website has been saying est. delivery Dec on the performance model until this week when it suddenly jumped to Feb. Now leasing company saying delivery 31/1/20!

Gutted as I originally placed the order 16/10 but leasing company messed up the pricing and didn’t sort it until 31/10.

Still hoping for Dec but probably just wishful thinking.

What a coincidence! We're all in the same boat then! Where are you being told the new date, on the phone? I've had no communication at all since my order on 31/10.

How did you manage that! :) Thats a quick delivery compared to others on here. Did you chase Tesla or do anything different? I thought the white interior was rarer too.

I have no idea and I'm still pinching myself to believe its actually gonna happen this quick.
No did nothing major to chase, left it a few weeks and then gave Tesla a call to ask for an update as nothing was linked to my account being a lease order, they said it was on cosmos.
So waited til Cosmos has docked and gave them another call, they said it was due on the 5th and Leaseplan would be in touch. I then contacted Leaseplan who confirmed it was correct. I subsequently changed the delivery date to the 7th and received my delivery text yesterday.

And sorry, it's White Exterior, Black Interior, if I got the White/Black terminology the wrong way round.

Collected today!

Hadn't test driven one so wasn't sure what to expect other than what I've watched online. Actually surprised that the drive/electric power, the look of the car and the interior exceeded expectations. Not many things you buy these days that do that.

It's absolutely awesome. If you are still waiting just hold out. It's so worth the wait.

I have no idea and I'm still pinching myself to believe its actually gonna happen this quick.
No did nothing major to chase, left it a few weeks and then gave Tesla a call to ask for an update as nothing was linked to my account being a lease order, they said it was on cosmos.
So waited til Cosmos has docked and gave them another call, they said it was due on the 5th and Leaseplan would be in touch. I then contacted Leaseplan who confirmed it was correct. I subsequently changed the delivery date to the 7th and received my delivery text yesterday.

And sorry, it's White Exterior, Black Interior, if I got the White/Black terminology the wrong way round.

That’s interesting, mine’s also through Lease Plan (Nationwide Vehicle Contracts) so didn’t think I could chase Tesla directly.
They sent me a Tesla account invitation on 31/10 but doesn’t show any products when I login.

Do you mind me asking which number you called Tesla on to chase and which reference you used? All I have is the referral code in my Tesla account.

Phoned Nationwide a couple of times to chase but don’t hold much faith after the mistakes they made when ordering.

That’s interesting, mine’s also through Lease Plan (Nationwide Vehicle Contracts) so didn’t think I could chase Tesla directly.
They sent me a Tesla account invitation on 31/10 but doesn’t show any products when I login.

Do you mind me asking which number you called Tesla on to chase and which reference you used? All I have is the referral code in my Tesla account.

Phoned Nationwide a couple of times to chase but don’t hold much faith after the mistakes they made when ordering.

So that's all I have in my Tesla account too.
I kindly asked LeasePlan for the RN and they provided it (I'm not sure if they are meant to or not, guess its like Tesla, depends who you speak to and on what day).
Tesla Delivery Number 01628 450604, Option 1 and 1.

I emailed Nationwide who contacted Tesla on my behalf and they provided me with an RN number. Like you though my order does not show on my Tesla account.

So that's all I have in my Tesla account too.
I kindly asked LeasePlan for the RN and they provided it (I'm not sure if they are meant to or not, guess its like Tesla, depends who you speak to and on what day).
Tesla Delivery Number 01628 450604, Option 1 and 1.
Many thanks n14agp & SteveM3P much appreciated.

Will pester Nationwide & Lease Plan first thing Monday until I get the RN number!

I ordered SR+ via Leaseplan mid September through work. Still waiting for a date. Re the RN number and account matching though - Leaseplan told me via the phone that they did not hold RN numbers and that was something only Tesla could give me. They even emailed me directly after the phone call to confirm this.

I then wrote an email to the order team at Leaseplan and asked them to link my account online. Took a week and a bit but they emailed Tesla, copying me in, asking them to link my account and gave me my RN number. Might be useful for those above to know.

2 working days have passed but my account is not linked yet. I'm going to call Tesla on Monday and ask for an update re delivery.

Awesome, I have renewed hope I'll get mine in December now :) Where are you collecting yours from? I wonder if that has a bearing. For example, about 6 months ago two friends of mine bought at the exact same time, one got allocated Manchester collection and one Birmingham - the Birmingham collection (where I'm getting mine from) was about 2 weeks later than Manchester.

Of course this is all speculation :)

• Love
Reactions: n14agp
Awesome, I have renewed hope I'll get mine in December now :) Where are you collecting yours from? I wonder if that has a bearing. For example, about 6 months ago two friends of mine bought at the exact same time, one got allocated Manchester collection and one Birmingham - the Birmingham collection (where I'm getting mine from) was about 2 weeks later than Manchester.

Of course this is all speculation :)

I’m collecting Edinburgh.
It was down as Heathrow when I first called though.

Hi Guys.

Paul from Leicester.

I have a M3P on order currently.
If I wanted to change to a inventory stock item, what process would I need to follow to do this?

Thanks everyone.

I'm not sure the inventory will get in any earlier. I have a custom order from the 1st of November and a Inventory Order. The inventory is scheduled for January while the custom order is due for pickup week after next.

Status
Not open for further replies.