Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
same here SR+ ordered late October. Been given provisional delivery date mid to late February.
SR+ for me too. I did wonder it’s because we have ordered the entry level cars, they’re not prioritising them. But I see elsewhere on the forum people who ordered exactly the same spec as me only a few weeks ago have their VIN! It really hacks me off! I don’t understand how/why Tesla can’t just deliver even close to the order they ordered in by customers! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ordered the LR AWD in Red on 12th Jan.... estimated delivery at order time was saying "Feb, dependent on configuration & delivery options". I keep checking in my Tesla account each day and as yet the estimated delivery section is blank. I live in NI so have to go to Edinburgh to collect. How long have people waited for their account to show their estimated delivery date?

Are you checking the source code? My code shows a VIN but the account has no delivery details entered. How long ago did you pay the initial payment?
For me, my initial payment was on October 15th, and yes checking the source code both in Safari and Chrome (both "VIN": and 5YJ) just null.

Its becoming a bit of a joke for some of us - I know I'm not alone.

Reactions: Aye_Watt
For me, my initial payment was on October 15th, and yes checking the source code both in Safari and Chrome (both "VIN": and 5YJ) just null.

Its becoming a bit of a joke for some of us - I know I'm not alone.

Definitely becoming a joke mate! Tesla need to be looking at the orders that they have not fulfilled from September onwards. It seems to me like it’s pot luck and certainly not structured.

I do not mind waiting, even though it’s killing me. It’s the not knowing that’s annoying.

I was hoping to hand back my current car in February but can’t even get it arranged.

Reactions: melbrayporkpie
Ordered the LR AWD in Red on 12th Jan.... estimated delivery at order time was saying "Feb, dependent on configuration & delivery options". I keep checking in my Tesla account each day and as yet the estimated delivery section is blank. I live in NI so have to go to Edinburgh to collect. How long have people waited for their account to show their estimated delivery date?
Ordered 18th October for Dublin - hidden VIN appeared on 15th Jan - email confirmation of a matched VIN from them on the 16th Jan. Account still not updated with a delivery date. It seems to be the last thing they give you and even then it can jump around a bit I understand.

is the 'hidden VIN' clue only available to those who placed their order direct via the Tesla website?

I've ordered via Leaseplan so don't have a user account set-up on the Tesla website so I'm guessing I just have to sit tight and wait for Tesla to contact me when the car is here and ready to collect?

Status
Not open for further replies.