Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all

so lease company have finally sorted something out and I believe my order has at last been place for a M3P. The reason I’m saying this is because I received an email link from them asking to set my account up. I’ve done this but there isn’t my car showing or any reservation number etc, just my account details. My question is, is this normal or should my car and reservation be showing?
Any advice gratefully received

Yes completely normal. You can look forward to zero info from your lease company and Tesla now until you get a collection text at some point in the future :)

Reactions: melbrayporkpie
Evening all

so lease company have finally sorted something out and I believe my order has at last been place for a M3P. The reason I’m saying this is because I received an email link from them asking to set my account up. I’ve done this but there isn’t my car showing or any reservation number etc, just my account details. My question is, is this normal or should my car and reservation be showing?

Exactly what happened to me today. No car on my account. But lease company ordered it and asked which centre I wanted to collect from

Exactly what happened to me today. No car on my account. But lease company ordered it and asked which centre I wanted to collect from
Didn’t get asked that? Where’s the nearest one to Leicester?

I’m gutted to be honest I’m been stalking Tesla model 3’s since they were first released waiting for the lease on my 330e to run out and now I can’t do anything but wait with no info was looking forward to stalking every boat lol

Last edited:
Evening all

My experience is exactly the same as yours. My car was ordered on 20/1 through Arval. I spoke to Tesla today and they said that nothing else will appear on the account until I have been allocated a VIN. They also said my car was due for delivery late Feb/early March which correlates with other info gleaned from this site regarding shipping estimates etc.

My experience is exactly the same as yours. My car was ordered on 20/1 through Arval. I spoke to Tesla today and they said that nothing else will appear on the account until I have been allocated a VIN. They also said my car was due for delivery late Feb/early March which correlates with other info gleaned from this site regarding shipping estimates etc.
Thanks for the reply.
So your about 9 days ahead on me, what did you order?
My lease company wouldn’t even commit to any sort of timeframe and just said it will come when and comes and when it does I have to take it! Hoping for late March or early April as bmw goes back on the 4th April. I’ll have to save your user name and track when you get yours.

Thanks for the reply.
My lease company wouldn’t even commit to any sort of timeframe and just said it will come when and comes and when it does I have to take it! Hoping for late March or early April as bmw goes back on the 4th April. I’ll have to save your user name and track when you get yours.

This was sent to me today from via the Lease company from Tesla:

Please ensure all of your orders are ready for collection. We expect collections to begin in late February and throughout March. We anticipate to be able to fulfill all outstanding orders by the end of March 2020, unless a later delivery preference has already been specified on your Purchase Order. Following these deliveries, we expect the next vehicles to be matched and available for delivery in June.

Just had the email from our lease company saying that our order has been matched for collection in Leeds :) delivery to begin late February into March and that any other vehicles will be matched into delivery June.

Sounds like everyone else is getting the same message so they are trying to get as many cars as possible out before quarter ends.

I wish I had that email. Leeds is my delivery location aswell. I can but hope.

Thanks for the reply.
SR+ White/Black

Status
Not open for further replies.