Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
.... cue approx 1000 people who have been desperate for order info thinking up reasons like "my dog threw up on my invoice" to delay cars for 20 plates .... haha

I ordered mine in October and when I spoke to delivery a few days later a March date was agreed. I've also had communications with both Birmingham and the delivery team who sent me a message confirming a March delivery. Todays test said 18th Feb. Guess they don't talk to each other

Just had the text....collection in Birmingham 19th Feb! Now, I’m struggling to collect in the next 2 weeks, what happens if I reply no to the text, do I go to the back of the queue & risk not getting the car until June time?!

Anybody got any ideas?
From what I’ve read you have a seven day window, after that people tell they have ‘lost’ that vehicle and had to wait for another (one said it was a 6 week wait but ymmv)

If I was you I’d call them and get an answer from the horse’s mouth as it were

Got the text that I can pick my M3 LR AWD next Wednesday in Birmingham. I had the text last Thursday that my delivery would be in February. My guess is that the car will arrive from Belgium at Southampton on Thursday this week. It does say the date is subject to change but hopeful. I had my hidden VIN pop up about 4 weeks ago.

To Tesla’s credit, they said mid-Feb for delivery, so if all goes according to plan they were dead on.

Got my VIN number today by using the Tesla Vin Finder extension for Chrome..... is it reliable?
I've searched the source codes but cannot find it there, yet the Vin finder extension says it is 5YJ3F7EB0LF6xxxxx
I would have thought I should be able to find it using the search function in the source code?

Same here. I said no to the proposed delivery then got another text with the same date??

I haven't replied to the text yet and just got another with the same date o_O Just told SWMBO it's the 21st and she pi55ed on my strawberries - reminded me that it's half term and we are away on the Friday - Daren't reply NO until I speak to the SC tomorrow and find out what happens if I try for my next free date of March 6th..... somebody else waiting for a White/Black LR could be up for a nearly used one :confused:

I was at screw fix and suddenly remembered that tesla Newcastle had opened recently and it was just up the road. Couldn't resist a jaunt.

Short story... Still no VIN but tesla have been matching cars since about 2 hours ago and will he doing so all week. There's apparently a lot of cars coming which we already know thanks to Mr M's brilliant thread.

He also told me that leaseplan are different, even compared to other lease companies. He basically said that despite my having a VIN a certain chunk of cars will be given to the lease companies and then they decide which of their customers they give them to. A sort of lease company's own VIN match system of sorts. It's so confusing...

Status
Not open for further replies.