Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's only about a week between the two ships, so either way it won't be long! I've not seen anything about when my VIN was assigned, I think because it's a lease car, but the guy on the phone said I had been matched so fingers crossed.

Is this a new thing where they won't tell you what ship it's on? Everyone else on here seems to have had some information, but the guy I spoke to was clear he wasn't allowed to tell me.
It all comes down to who you speak to! I had one person say they couldn’t tell us, then another volunteer the information without us even asking.

Well the mystery continues with Tesla. Initially told the Morning Cara,then told Glovis Captain and today I have been told its on the Asian King. He did say mine was coming direct from Southampton via a third party delivery company.Mine will be a lease car through VW finance. He said to expect it end of the month,so,who knows.
Strange, all of those ships should have all their cars delivered by the end of the month. So could be on any!

This who are getting dates from Tesla appearing in the account... where do they appear?
Do you see anything on the app or just the inline account?

I have completed everything and just waiting now...
I have noticed a credit note appear for the £100 deposit paid (using finance hence the credit note I assume). nothing else though..

Hi guys, just spoke to Tesla about my car and asked about a few things we have been discussing in the forum...

anyone who is seeing the payment ticked in the timeline and delivery unticked but have not paid...
That is only to mark that you have provided payment details and method I.e. cash or finance and in the case of finance /leasing etc that you have provided proof/confirmation that you have an offer and you’re ready to take delivery.
Only if you haven’t provided all of those details, you may have issues re your car being assigned to someone else. (It is worth giving them a call and making sure they have all they need from you).

In regards to people not receiving text messages...
Call Tesla and make sure your mobile number is linked to your account properly! (I.e. if you gave a landline or a work number) If not, you will not receive text updates!
If you never received ANY text at all from Tesla call and double check your number is there! Else, they just book a slot for you and it appears on your account.

mug you have received at least one text before, (for example a reminder to complete some details like payment method/info) it’s very likely you’ll receive texts.

hipe it helps anyone having doubts :)

Reactions: Harv3y
I took delivery of my M3 SR+ on Monday from Birmingham. The experience was first class from us arriving early to leaving with a car that after my extensive checks using a check sheet from one of these forums was faultless apart from a fingerprint on the B pillar lining that they removed. I was given as much time as I wanted with no pressure.

I then delivered it to Autoshine in Telford for PPF. On inspection he said that the paintwork and build quality has improved so much that his next car will now be a model X

So I thought I would post a positive post for a change and give those who are waiting hope that theirs is as good which I'm sure it will be

Assuming it’s still the same, it should be under “ExistingDeposit" in the page source. Used to take a while (apparently upto 24 hours) to show up.
Thanks. Found this: -

"ExistingDeposit":"Your deposit of £53,990 has already been credited towards the Amount Due at Delivery."

Which looks like it's found its way OK then. Phew!

But why can't it just say that on the regular page?

Reactions: Blueskye
Hi guys, just spoke to Tesla about my car and asked about a few things we have been discussing in the forum...

anyone who is seeing the payment ticked in the timeline and delivery unticked but have not paid...
That is only to mark that you have provided payment details and method I.e. cash or finance and in the case of finance /leasing etc that you have provided proof/confirmation that you have an offer and you’re ready to take delivery.
Only if you haven’t provided all of those details, you may have issues re your car being assigned to someone else. (It is worth giving them a call and making sure they have all they need from you).

In regards to people not receiving text messages...
Call Tesla and make sure your mobile number is linked to your account properly! (I.e. if you gave a landline or a work number) If not, you will not receive text updates!
If you never received ANY text at all from Tesla call and double check your number is there! Else, they just book a slot for you and it appears on your account.

mug you have received at least one text before, (for example a reminder to complete some details like payment method/info) it’s very likely you’ll receive texts.

hipe it helps anyone having doubts :)
Thanks, very helpful. I assume the delay in my text is due to them working out the exact delivery route for all the customers, as they said they would deliver using a vehicle carrier. I will call them tomorrow to check, but they guy I spoke to last time had my telephone number and address all correct. Hopefully this isn't a Tesla/Tusker mix up!

Reactions: Blueskye
One more sleep for me now. Invoice paid yesterday. I will try and find the way you search to confirm it has reached Tesla. It's in this thread somewhere.

Anyone else collecting from Stockport tomorrow 11am?

Searched the source code for "deposit" and found my figure close to "Your deposit of nnnn has already been credited towards"

Edit: you beat me to it Jon ;)

Reactions: Gatsojon
One more sleep for me now. Invoice paid yesterday. I will try and find the way you search to confirm it has reached Tesla. It's in this thread somewhere.

Anyone else collecting from Stockport tomorrow 11am?
I am also collecting from Stockport tomorrow at 11am
Providing trains are on time
Not going to get much sleep tonight
Deposits all shown in page source so it's full steam ahead
See you there

Anyone with Black Horse? My invoice just popped in and it shows the total value of £48k. Should I expect another invoice for the deposit?
You won't get another invoice, just pay your deposit less the initial down payment to the account details at the bottom of the invoice. Use your RN as reference as it gets there quicker, then give it 24hrs or so before checking source code for 'Existingdeposit' all one word and it will show there

Reactions: iconic_tb
Status
Not open for further replies.