Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing, sorry to hear that - I guess if I have issues with mine I’ll note them down and get photo evidence but it’s a Lex car paid for by the company so I’ll try not to get too down if I have a long list like yourself.

If it were a car I was paying for myself, I would hand them the keys back.
Mine is a lease.too, through Tusker, but clearly I want evidence that the issues were preexisting. I can live with most of them, all the exterior ones are not that noticeable at all, but the interior imperfections stand out like a sore thumb and spoil the (in my opinion) classiness of the package).

I've also noticed circular moulding markings on all the rear light housings. Haven't seen them on any other model 3 so also logged them as an issue. Additionally I found the auto windscreen wipers are not working. Hopefully I haven't been dumped with a lemon!

They took no notes and didn't even seem to know what to do. They were not Tesla employees, simply delivery people from a third party. They showed up, logged the mileage and then stuffed a phone in my face to sign without any time to look over the car!

The delivery driver even commented this was the first M3P he had driven. App started working around 2 hours before delivery (which was the time the car should have arrived - they were quite late!)

All in all a poor experience.

Thanks for sharing your experience, albeit not a good one. First thing to remember is it's a lease car. I know that doesn't lessen the deflating experience you've had already, but I'm sure you'd be more pi55ed if you'd payed for it privately. And, once all the issues are fixed, you'll be able to get on and enjoy your M3P :)

Thanks for sharing, sorry to hear that - I guess if I have issues with mine I’ll note them down and get photo evidence but it’s a Lex car paid for by the company so I’ll try not to get too down if I have a long list like yourself.

If it were a car I was paying for myself, I would hand them the keys back.

I'll be watching for updates from you today Rich. Being Lex aswell, I'm keen to understand how the delivery process goes for you. What part of the country are you in? I'm in the Midlands, not far from Banbury where I believe AutoXP have a centre....wonder if that means I'll get an early delivery? (I haven't had a txt to confirm delivery time yet).

Reactions: Danb_Cym
I was told today the number is registered on the morning of delivery. My delivery is tomorrow and have a vrm but it’s not registered as I’ve been sorting insurance today.

I spoke to Directline yesterday as I couldn't complete my online quote as their system didn't recognize the reg given by Tesla. The guy on the phone says it can take up to 2 weeks for new registrations to show on their system so they are used to adding it manually.

Thanks for sharing your experience, albeit not a good one. First thing to remember is it's a lease car. I know that doesn't lessen the deflating experience you've had already, but I'm sure you'd be more pi55ed if you'd payed for it privately. And, once all the issues are fixed, you'll be able to get on and enjoy your M3P :)

I'll be watching for updates from you today Rich. Being Lex aswell, I'm keen to understand how the delivery process goes for you. What part of the country are you in? I'm in the Midlands, not far from Banbury where I believe AutoXP have a centre....wonder if that means I'll get an early delivery? (I haven't had a txt to confirm delivery time yet).

I’m in Solihull, originally was down for a collection at Birmingham. I’ve been checking the tracking link that I got on the text but I’m not expecting any movement until after 1pm, I’m only a 50 minute drive away from Chipping Warden and the time slot is 2:30 to 4:30 so I guess there is a potential they could leave at 3:30 and still make it.

I will be hot on the refresh button!

I’m in Solihull, originally was down for a collection at Birmingham. I’ve been checking the tracking link that I got on the text but I’m not expecting any movement until after 1pm, I’m only a 50 minute drive away from Chipping Warden and the time slot is 2:30 to 4:30 so I guess there is a potential they could leave at 3:30 and still make it.

I will be hot on the refresh button!

Ah you're not far from me then. I'm in a village just outside Leamington and was also originally down for collection from Brum.

When did you get your txt again? With my delivery being a Monday I wonder if I will get the txt tomorrow (Fri)?

Anyway will be watching for updates. Really hope it all goes smoothly for you.

21FE80F1-6B13-4674-8718-32802B197722.jpeg
New to the forum, ordered my SR+ mid Feb. Sadly didn’t get a RN until 3rd of March so probs not getting one until June. However for all you lucky people day 5 of these London bound heading into Southampton this morning. Jealous

Reactions: N4t_Boy51
I've just received my final invoice from Tesla, it says "Enter the invoice number when exceuting the transaction". The invoice number is completely different to my RN.

Do I use my RN as the payment reference, or the invoice number?

How can I verify that money is ending up going against my invoice? I'll need to do multiple payments and I don't really fancy sending £60k into the ether without knowing its getting to the right place.

Thanks in advance :)

View attachment 520839 New to the forum, ordered my SR+ mid Feb. Sadly didn’t get a RN until 3rd of March so probs not getting one until June. However for all you lucky people day 5 of these London bound heading into Southampton this morning. Jealous

Trying to see if one of these is mine, should be a midnight silver one, maybe second one in on the top... being delivered today (hopefully)

Car has appeared in app.
No movement on the tracking link they sent me so not likely to be imminent arrival.
You can use the app to monitor the real time location of the car. The tracking via text link is broken (was for me yesterday).

Also I plugged into a supercharger yesterday a few hours after delivery and it didn't seem to need payment, so confirms free supercharging on day of delivery.

Ah you're not far from me then. I'm in a village just outside Leamington and was also originally down for collection from Brum.

When did you get your txt again? With my delivery being a Monday I wonder if I will get the txt tomorrow (Fri)?

Anyway will be watching for updates. Really hope it all goes smoothly for you.

It came through at 6:30pm last night so yes I would expect you to get something around a similar time on Friday.

Ive logged into the app today and it says it’s trying to wake the car up and then has a connection error, not sure if anyone else has experienced this but we’re making slow progress!

Reactions: Grant_7
Daft question but which app. I've had no email, text or tracking links for my expected delivery today. All I've had is verbal confirmation from Lex (worried) and my car reg.. If I logon to my Tesla account online I see no M3 or details of my car.

Daft question but which app. I've had no email, text or tracking links for my expected delivery today. All I've had is verbal confirmation from Lex (worried) and my car reg.. If I logon to my Tesla account online I see no M3 or details of my car.

Im referring to the Tesla app for the car, before today it’s always said there are no products linked to your account but it seems on the day they’re delivering the car it starts to work so they must link the two together as part of their preparation.

I emailed Lex on Tuesday and they contacted the Tesla enterprise team which started the process of receiving the text messages, may be worth a try to keep pushing them.

You can use the app to monitor the real time location of the car. The tracking via text link is broken (was for me yesterday).

Also I plugged into a supercharger yesterday a few hours after delivery and it didn't seem to need payment, so confirms free supercharging on day of delivery.
Only getting “mobile access disabled”.
Can’t see anywhere to track.
Will just need to sit staring out the window!:):)

It came through at 6:30pm last night so yes I would expect you to get something around a similar time on Friday.

Ive logged into the app today and it says it’s trying to wake the car up and then has a connection error, not sure if anyone else has experienced this but we’re making slow progress!

Still "no products" in my app. Think others on here are getting their delivered via Banbury and Carlisle, mine I am assuming is coming from Southampton (via Fleet Services) so the people delivering will all be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.