Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 18.37.30.png
There's one new style LR model there... I'm still hopeful...
Looks like you're right, there's one new P in the inventory, showing the changes to the chrome delete and new wheels, but showing the old 0-60 times. The old P next to it has been discounted. Maybe there is more than the SR+ onboard Antwerp. I must admit I get a sense that the Tesla team in the UK are guessing like the rest of us!!

Reactions: OllieDann
Just spoken to Tesla deliveries department and they currently think that all of the cars on the first boat (Antwerp) are SR+ cars only as he's finding these cars are the only cars being matched at the moment (unless anyone knows differently?). Therefore my hopes are now on the next boat GRAND DOLPHIN or TRITON ACE
From the shipping pages Grand Dolphin isn't coming to Europe, our next hope is Triton Ace which should arrive San Fransisco early next week.

The 0-60 and the range figures are incorrect for facelift performance model on the inventory page but if you select buy on the facelift model then download the pdf spec it has the corrected range and 0-60 figures. The 2 "old" performance models arent exactly being given away at a £1700 saving, would need to be sub £50k to shift these now I think.

The 0-60 and the range figures are incorrect for facelift performance model on the inventory page but if you select buy on the facelift model then download the pdf spec it has the corrected range and 0-60 figures. The 2 "old" performance models arent exactly being given away at a £1700 saving, would need to be sub £50k to shift these now I think.
Agreed - The new additions on the refreshed model is worth much more than £2k in my mind - esp the powered boot and heat pump.

I've sold my current car and am unsure as to whether i need a long term hire car, or if i can just live without. A long term hire will be a minimum month term...

The lack of info is a bit stiff IMO.

I sold my previous car, an Octavia VRS, at the end of August, hoping to get a Model 3 in September. That didn't work out, so I've ended up buying a £500 Ford Focus to see me through.

Believe me, I am REALLY looking forward to my Model 3 arriving. Do you think I'll notice the difference?!

I sold my previous car, an Octavia VRS, at the end of August, hoping to get a Model 3 in September. That didn't work out, so I've ended up buying a £500 Ford Focus to see me through.

Believe me, I am REALLY looking forward to my Model 3 arriving. Do you think I'll notice the difference?!

that’s a big oof right there!

Looks like I’ll be paying £371 a month for a Vauxhall corsa on hire to keep me going until something happens with the delivery. Weirdly I did look on autotrader yesterday at cars under £1000 but it made me anxious

Few more additions showing in inventory this morning from the last time I looked. Some M3LR'21 models, as I know there was speculation over LR not being on the first ship, they will be there. Interesting to see some of the slightly discounted ex-showroom cars popping up, don't seem to last for long, 2020 Blue SR+ in Leeds could make someone happy for a quick delivery!

So I guess one could say you have "busted" this myth ? hehe
At least in your case.

Mythbusters is a show that needs to make a return, there's a lot of the world that needs busting right now!

I don't know if I've totally busted the hidden VIN myth... For me yes, but I wonder if that's my antics in september. I ordered on the 6th, with a 5-10 week estimated delivery, and was allocated delivery just 3 days later on the 9th with a VIN visible on my reservation page. I was no where near ready with insurance and a holiday booked, so turned it down. Then auto-matched again on the 10th, so rang and told them to hold until the 28th sept, by which time everything for Q3 was gone! The interesting thing was, the second auto-match did not show a VIN on the reservation page.

Tesla Model 3 LRAWD.png
Few more additions showing in inventory this morning from the last time I looked. Some M3LR'21 models, as I know there was speculation over LR not being on the first ship, they will be there. Interesting to see some of the slightly discounted ex-showroom cars popping up, don't seem to last for long, 2020 Blue SR+ in Leeds could make someone happy for a quick delivery!
Certainly looks more promising for LRAWD on board Antwerp now they're showing up in the inventory

• Love
Reactions: OllieDann and Sugei
Status
Not open for further replies.