Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered 16th Oct, White LR, no other changes. My collection is booked.

My order date was much later than others and it's a LR, hence my theory over trade in, collection vs direct delivery. So I do think it gives lots of hope for those who haven't received the text yet.

I ordered 16th Oct, White LR, no other changes. My collection is booked.

My order date was much later than others and it's a LR, hence my theory over trade in, collection vs direct delivery. So I do think it gives lots of hope for those who haven't received the text yet.

Ordered my LR in black with no other changes on the evening of the 16th, I've not heard anything yet but it was after close of business. I also have a trade-in, so hopefully I'm not too far away from that message to sort out collection, I guess the timing will depend on whether they work at the weekend or not.

I did have an email on the 28th from the delivery team asking for another picture of my V5C for the trade-in, so I guess they were making sure all the paperwork was OK and I'm taking that as a promising sign.

Second ship (TRITON ACE) on route to Panama. Hopefully my M3 LR white is on it!! Ordered 25th October. Fingers crossed there’s a spare one onboard for me!

Attachments

• 7ED5B529-41F8-4A6E-9D58-6F37A9E17E55.jpeg
    7ED5B529-41F8-4A6E-9D58-6F37A9E17E55.jpeg
    229.7 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.