Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I ordered a M3LR, black, 18" with tow hitch on 16/10.received allocation text on 3/11.
Just called them up and was told that vehicle is on the Grand Aurora and I'd be looking at a pick up date in mid December. Nothing more specific yet.
Probably worth mentioning that I specified Leeds as my pick up choice.

Just had delivery notification on my Model 3 to collect from Bristol they wanted to do it on the 19th but had to push it back to the 20th due to other commitments. That answers my question which boat it’s on now and VIN matches the refreshed model feeling relieved now I have a firm date and car details.

Would recommend Luke at the UK call centre he has been really helpful over the last few days.

Just had delivery notification on my Model 3 to collect from Bristol they wanted to do it on the 19th but had to push it back to the 20th due to other commitments. That answers my question which boat it’s on now and VIN matches the refreshed model feeling relieved now I have a firm date and car details.

Would recommend Luke at the UK call centre he has been really helpful over the last few days.
Hi what spec and date did you order?

thx

Good news for someone waiting for a red model 3 SR+ and able to collect: With the current Scotland COVD-19 restrictions and personal circumstances making collection difficult, after speaking to Tesla I've been unmatched from my late November collection, to be rematched on the next boat load - told hopefully mid December.

Just had an email from Lex. I have been matched to a car and collection will be November 28 - December 04.

Triton Ace do you think?

blue M3LR white interior standard wheels. Ordered Oct 01.

I’m through Lex, exactly the same delivery window for a white LR, black interior. The friendly Tesla chat gentleman told me it was on the Grand Aurora, gave me the VIN AND the reg number, bingo! :D

Luke and David have helped me no end, they actually seem to know what they're talking about.

Thx - with tow hitch? Tesla suggested today that most of the first shipments were with tow hitch hence I’ve not been allocated yet.

I ordered 23/10 same spec as you - no tow hitch. Only 1 week after you ordered.

thx
No tow hitch on mine, there were some refreshed standard ones in inventory a few days ago I saw most colours

They didn’t last long within a couple hours all were gone

Status
Not open for further replies.