Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got confirmation that my M3 LR Vin 5YJ3E7EB5MFxxxxxx is on Grand Aurora ETA 3/12 to Malmö SC. Pick-up due 7-15 Dec.
Damn if that's delivery dates for grand Aurora then next ship Glovis Crystal is going to be way later than I expected. Was thinking would be week 14th but it's literally going to be Christmas week I guess looking at time scale for Grand Aurora. This is becoming more and more annoying

Damn if that's delivery dates for grand Aurora then next ship Glovis Crystal is going to be way later than I expected. Was thinking would be week 14th but it's literally going to be Christmas week I guess looking at time scale for Grand Aurora. This is becoming more and more annoying

grand Aurora due 27/11 to Southampton I think so deliveries maybe from 4/12 onwards depending on location. His dates are longer as going to Sweden? . I’m no expert but just been following the various feeds

Got my collection changed to a home delivery . :)
Ordered in August via company car scheme.
Got the reservation number 3rd November.
VIN number and license plate on 6th Nov.
Delivery date test arrived 12th Nov.

White LR, white interior, 19" wheels.

grand Aurora due 27/11 to Southampton I think so deliveries maybe from 4/12 onwards depending on location. His dates are longer as going to Sweden? . I’m no expert but just been following the various feeds

Mine is on the Grand Aurora, home delivery scheduled for the 7th December. Not sure why it’s taking 9-10 days after docking, I guess there’s a couple of days to unload, transport to the distributing dealer for the ,ahem, PDI and then on a low loader to deliver to South Yorkshire. Not sure where the PDI happens though.

Mine is on the Grand Aurora, home delivery scheduled for the 7th December. Not sure why it’s taking 9-10 days after docking, I guess there’s a couple of days to unload, transport to the distributing dealer for the ,ahem, PDI and then on a low loader to deliver to South Yorkshire. Not sure where the PDI happens though.

PDI happens when you take delivery from the looks of things. i.e. You do it, so it's actually a Post Delivery Inspection.

There's a suggested checklist here: Tesla Model 3 UK RHD - Delivery Checklist

But you're right, all the stages add extra time because they're not an unbroken chain. Your low-loader won't be sat at the distribution centre ready for the transporter to arrive with your car so it can be whisked away in five minutes, it's sit there for a day or two and so on back through the chain.

Received an actual PHONE CALL, from a lovely lady at Tesla today, confirming that car is in southampton, and should be making its way to birmingham later today.. Collection on Thursday.

Is anyone else getting their car this week??

Soooo Excited.
I am jealous and pleased for you in equal measure. Don't forgot to post every inch of your journey on here so some of us can drive your/our cars vicariously!

Received an actual PHONE CALL, from a lovely lady at Tesla today, confirming that car is in southampton, and should be making its way to birmingham later today.. Collection on Thursday.

Is anyone else getting their car this week??

Soooo Excited.

I got offered Saturday this week from Birmingham, but couldn't make that so picked Monday 23rd instead. Just booked my train ticket from P'boro to Birmingham and my existing car goes this Friday. Can't wait!!!!

For sending the balance of payment, the details include swift codes and Iban. But in there is also an account number and sort code - is that okay to do a normal BACS transfer?
Yes, that's what I did. I think you only need the SWIFT and IBAN codes if you're using a non-UK bank account. I transferred my balance (and emailed a receipt to the deliveryGB address) on a Friday afternoon and it didn't show up in my Tesla account until the following Tuesday.

Reactions: Morriscoombes
Not happy seriously considering cancelling order and waiting 6-12 months for an EV that can be delivered.

Cancelling would just be cutting off your nose to spite your face, surely. Based on all information in this thread (and elsewhere on the forum), the car is bound to be on one of the boats heading over this quarter. So I would bet a tenner you’d have it before Christmas.

Have you had the allocation text? If you have a VIN it must be allocated? Have you rang Tesla and just asked what boat it’s on?

Cancelling would just be cutting off your nose to spite your face, surely. Based on all information in this thread (and elsewhere on the forum), the car is bound to be on one of the boats heading over this quarter. So I would bet a tenner you’d have it before Christmas.

Have you had the allocation text? If you have a VIN it must be allocated? Have you rang Tesla and just asked what boat it’s on?

I can definitely relate to how @Twinkleten feels (and yes, it might just be an "irrational" feeling), but it is just maddening when 45 days before the price of the vehicle jumps by over 10.000 pounds (as it will in Denmark) Tesla cannot tell me (and yes I have asked multiple times) if the vehicle is even manufactured, not to mention shipped. BTW, worth to mention that I ordered on 28. September.
But I am trying to keep a cool head and if they don't manage by the end of the year I'll just cancel and that's it. The problem is I would have missed the opportunity to buy another EV.

Status
Not open for further replies.