Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

so I placed an order for a M3P end of Sept and updated my order when the refresh happened such that my order showed the refresh model.

spec: M3P, Pearl white with white interior.

Got a text on the 11th November that I have been allocated a vehicle but no vin or delivery date as yet. I’m assuming based on what I have read here that my vehicle could be on Glovis Crystal.

super excited and will be picking it up from Park Royal, London.

Hi everyone, just tacking on as this seems to be the most up to date conversation.

Could someone just confirm if you have Chertsey as you're delivery location (it doesn't actually specify a location just a road...helpful) is Thorpe Park car park? Seen a couple of people mention that but is that truly the case? Model 3 delivery on the 12th Dec.

Many thanks

Hi everyone, just tacking on as this seems to be the most up to date conversation.

Could someone just confirm if you have Chertsey as you're delivery location (it doesn't actually specify a location just a road...helpful) is Thorpe Park car park? Seen a couple of people mention that but is that truly the case? Model 3 delivery on the 12th Dec.

Many thanks
Yes, it is. Thorpe Park is on Staines Road in Chertsey, which I guess is the location you were told.

This question has probably been asked a thousand times, but currently the uk website is still saying order now for December delivery, what’s the likelihood of this actually happening?

It probably will depend on the spec you order, if you order a “common” spec then maybe one of the ones that have not been allocated but en route to the UK for December may be allocated to you. Otherwise, it may be unlikely but not impossible.

It probably will depend on the spec you order, if you order a “common” spec then maybe one of the ones that have not been allocated but en route to the UK for December may be allocated to you. Otherwise, it may be unlikely but not impossible.

I ordered last week and got a confirmation of order email but nothing since then. Problem is I ordered through my company so I haven’t got a RN to enquire about allocation etc so guess I’ve just got to keep my fingers crossed I get one before year end.

Reactions: TheFuturist
Good morning!

I ordered a SR+ in white last week.

Whilst sorting some bits out over the phone, the sales rep told me a boat had just arrived from Southampton and he had allocated me one of those cars so could reasonably expect delivery/collection before the end of the month.

Phoned again yesterday to see if this was true and confirmed again by a different rep, but I haven't received a text or email yet so I guess probably not looking good?

Status
Not open for further replies.