Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There use to be a way of seeing payments in the existingdeposit field in the product-finalize source code page.

Sounds like things have moved on a bit with what info is officially available for new orders, but may be worth checking the old unofficial metheds.

SourceCode DeepDive - account balance & other gems?

Lots of other threads talking about 'source code' may also help. Or that ship may have sailed...

I have a VIN now, is it possible to find out which ship my car is on? My VIN starts with 838XXX, it's a TM3 Performance.

I have been told delivery will be at the end of december for my TM3 P, is this delivery plausible if the ship enters Zeebrügge 15th of december?

I think yours is on RCC Amsterdam as well (we have a confirmed 827XXX vin on that ship) and based on the shipping thread it is expected that RCC Amsterdam will get to Zeebrugge around 9 Dec and Southampton on 12 Dec so we should be good for a Dec delivery :)

Reactions: hugin
Hi Mr M. Thank you for this thread which has been most helpful in containing my restlessness for my M3LR. I have been given a delivery text for collection at 10am Dec 4th about 2 weeks ago. The collection point is the Tesla Centre in the Southampton Dock.

I was getting all excited til the news dropped that the Grand Aurora won't be coming to Southampton.

Is this 100% definite news? So far I have not had any cancellation or change to my collection date, therefore can I assume that whatever alternative method Tesla will use to get the car to Southampton will still be able to hit my collection date?

Tesla CS seems to think it just takes 2-3 days to unload and have the car ready. Therefore, the alternative drop off will have to Dock in Southampton by Dec 1st for them to be able to meet my collection date.

Any insight into whether this will be possible would be appreciated.

I'm tentatively expecting a call a day before 4th Dec with bad news they will have to reschedule. Just shows how bad they are with updating their customers.

Or maybe no news is good news, as they say.

As you can see I'm going out of my mind now it so close, yet so far. :confused:

Hi Mr M. Thank you for this thread which has been most helpful in containing my restlessness for my M3LR. I have been given a delivery text for collection at 10am Dec 4th about 2 weeks ago. The collection point is the Tesla Centre in the Southampton Dock.

I was getting all excited til the news dropped that the Grand Aurora won't be coming to Southampton.

Is this 100% definite news? So far I have not had any cancellation or change to my collection date, therefore can I assume that whatever alternative method Tesla will use to get the car to Southampton will still be able to hit my collection date?

Tesla CS seems to think it just takes 2-3 days to unload and have the car ready. Therefore, the alternative drop off will have to Dock in Southampton by Dec 1st for them to be able to meet my collection date.

Any insight into whether this will be possible would be appreciated.

I'm tentatively expecting a call a day before 4th Dec with bad news they will have to reschedule. Just shows how bad they are with updating their customers.

Or maybe no news is good news, as they say.

As you can see I'm going out of my mind now it so close, yet so far. :confused:

I was told that by Tesla UK chat that my car was on the Grand Aurora. He confirmed the VIN and reg first and obviously must have been able to know that it was on the Grand Aurora, this was on the 5th November. I am scheduled for home delivery on the 7th December. If dates have to be pushed I would have thought people would have been informed by now.

I've heard stories Tesla notified pushed dates a day before delivery/collection. So am a bit worried now. Especially since we have lost contact with the fleet of cars. From now on in how can we know what's happening with them, they maybe sitting there or already on their way. Have we lost contact or can Mr M get some info on them from his contacts? :(

I've heard stories Tesla notified pushed dates a day before delivery/collection. So am a bit worried now. Especially since we have lost contact with the fleet of cars. From now on in how can we know what's happening with them, they maybe sitting there or already on their way. Have we lost contact or can Mr M get some info on them from his contacts? :(
I’m collecting from Soton on the Grand Aurora as well. What day/time did you get the text asking you to book your collection appointment? Might help to put this mystery together

Status
Not open for further replies.