Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's tight but doable - if they load onto transporters the following day, transport - a day to check them and collections the day after. There's probably only a handful for each rough location so early on.

Mines on GA but not delivered until 15th, so there's clearly a bit of capacity restriction going on.They couldn't deliver all of those cars so soon, but a few, probably.

Reactions: StevehConwy
Tesla sure seem to work in mysterious ways!

My dates/VIN don't seem to tie up with the previous comments.
They say I was allocated and a text sent on 10/11/20 (text never actually arrived) and also gave me a VIN of 829XXX
Grand Aurora departed 4/11/20 and Glovis Crystal departed 14/11/20 and VIN's of 827XXX, 830XXX seem to be on RCC Amsterdam, so which one am I on?

I have a confirmed collection on 16/12/20 at Stockport which is over 2 weeks after Grand Aurora docks (hopefully) 10 days after Glovis Crystal and about 4 days after RCC Amsterdam is due!

M3 LR, Blue, 18" wheels, ordered 3.9 20

They say I was allocated and a text sent on 10/11/20 (text never actually arrived) and also gave me a VIN of 829XXX
Grand Aurora departed 4/11/20 and Glovis Crystal departed 14/11/20 and VIN's of 827XXX, 830XXX seem to be on RCC Amsterdam, so which one am I on?

I have a confirmed collection on 16/12/20 at Stockport which is over 2 weeks after Grand Aurora docks (hopefully) 10 days after Glovis Crystal and about 4 days after RCC Amsterdam is due!

Probably RCC Amsterdam, I’m 830XXX and got my text a day after you. I think 4 days should be ok.

you could be on Glovis C but it’s hard to say at this point

Just got my reg text and confirmation of collection at Chelmsford next Friday (4th).

I think my car is on the Grand Aurora so hoping this is actually happening rather than an automated system that’s not caught up with shipping etc yet.

Time will tell.

My M3LR was confirmed to be on Glovis Crystal, has a VIN of 834XXX and I received collection text on 20/11/2020. I'm also due to collect from Stockport but on the 18/12/2020. Not sure if any of that info helps you though?

I'd guess at Glovis Crystal. She was loading at the time your allocation text was sent. When did you get the delivery text? IIRC mine (for Aurora) came when the ship was going through or near the canal.

Never got a delivery text but an e-mail dated the 20th - a week after Grand Aurora went through the canal and 3 days before Glovis Crystal went through.

"OWL75" has very similar dates to me, is confirmed on Glovis Crystal and also collecting from Stockport but has a VIN significantly later than mine for a similar model.
I'm beginning to think the VIN has no bearing on which ship the car is on.

I feel much happier to know someone else has the same dates, as at one stage I thought I was completely out of sync with everyone else.

Sure feels like this is an initiation test before you're allowed to have one!

It might be model specific, a trend I am seeing is that all the LR models are appearing to be on Glovis Crystal and performance models on RCC Amsterdam (so no P models on Glovis?)

We shall see, no text for me yet except for my allocation text from the 11th Nov.

How was it confirmed? When I called twice I was told mine could be on either ship but they were not sure.

I was given the confirmation on the Web Chat. To be honest I think its pot luck as to whether they tell you or not, I suspect they have access to the details but often choose not to. I had previously badgered them via web chat 10+ times at various times during the process and most of the time they would tell me nothing.

• Helpful
Reactions: TheFuturist
I was given the confirmation on the Web Chat. To be honest I think its pot luck as to whether they tell you or not, I suspect they have access to the details but often choose not to. I had previously badgered them via web chat 10+ times at various times during the process and most of the time they would tell me nothing.

Do you have a link to the web chat, I want to do some badgering :D

the only thing I can find is a contact is form to complete but I’m assuming this is not how you made contact...Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.