Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So knowing that my Model 3 is on the RCC Amsterdam that is now not due to dock in Southampton till the early hours of Dec 15th how likely is it that my home delivery scheduled for the 21st will go ahead?
Mine is also on the RCC Amsterdam and I've got a further confirmation text from Tesla this afternoon of my 19th December home delivery slot. I'm in Surrey so a bit further south, but they are obviously confident that it's going to dock and they can get the cars out quickly! Lets keep our collective fingers crossed!

Ordered last Thursday evening (M3 LR), confirmation of allocation of Friday, pick up next Thursday (Style, Manchester Airport), reg plate allocated this morning. £50k car and not spoken to a single person. Order to delivery in less than a week.

Still can't get my ahead around this :)

Ordered last Thursday evening (M3 LR), confirmation of allocation of Friday, pick up next Thursday (Style, Manchester Airport), reg plate allocated this morning. £50k car and not spoken to a single person. Order to delivery in less than a week.

Still can't get my ahead around this :)
Same! Certainly a different way to do business but actually I think it's been quite enlightening and modern feeling to me at least. Why have expensive dealerships, instead make all the cars the same spec and sell online, everyone's a winner!

You must have done some research and/or timed it exactly right. :cool:

As has been said, if you ordered at the start of the quarter like I did, I get mine a whole 2 days earlier than you!
Then it's not quite so "enlightening and modern" especially when you are told it will be 4-6 weeks when you order.
If you order at the beginning (or end) of the quarter, unless there are any left over (like yours) then it just ain't going to happen. Especially when they don't send any over in the first month.

Not having a go at you, good luck. But it's not quite so easy for most folk.

Reactions: OttoR
Are there any more changes coming (battery perhaps?) for the SR+ in the next couple of months?

I've had to revise my original plans to order a LR for the SR+. I could order it now, but there's no immediate need to do so if there's a meaningful change or two just around the corner.

You must have done some research and/or timed it exactly right. :cool:

As has been said, if you ordered at the start of the quarter like I did, I get mine a whole 2 days earlier than you!
Then it's not quite so "enlightening and modern" especially when you are told it will be 4-6 weeks when you order.
If you order at the beginning (or end) of the quarter, unless there are any left over (like yours) then it just ain't going to happen. Especially when they don't send any over in the first month.

Not having a go at you, good luck. But it's not quite so easy for most folk.
In all fairness if I had to wait I'd still have enjoyed the process. Most cars I've ordered in the past have taken 12 weeks from Germany to the UK and that's a lot closer...

Fully get it though, waiting for a new car is quite annoying:mad:

Hi everyone

I'm new to the forum but have filled this thread for the last few weeks. I finally take delivery of my M3 LR tomorrow and literally can't wait (I've been awake for the last 2 hours, actually feels like Christmas when I was a kid) I placed my order back at the beginning of October so I'm really pleased to have been allocated a car from the batch already en route

I'm leasing the car so I'm curious about the process to report any faults or defects, do I let the lease company know given its actually their car or do I deal directly with Tesla? Second part of my question, do I report this via the app or is it a case of getting on the blower?

Reactions: nrps1
Status
Not open for further replies.