Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do! Super excited to be honest, the first new car we've ever purchased.

Ah! - not come across you guys before, chucked an order in late last night and just got a shipping notification - Thanks!

You also seem to carry pretty much all the brands i use, I'm used to having to order from 2 or 3 different companies to get the bits i want due to some brands not being carried which with shipping makes it a bit of an extra cost.

Not got it yet, collect next Tuesday. Sold my M2 in october and have been in a hire car for 6 weeks. Be interested on what you reckon is best for coating the glass roof. I'm just going to do a quick decon wash and then a couple of coats of Carbon Collective Hybrid for over Christmas.
Sold my M2 on October 1st and waiting for my M3P to be delivered next Monday, will be interesting to see what you think of yours compared to the M2. I loved the M2 so this new one has big shoes to fill!

Sold my M2 on October 1st and waiting for my M3P to be delivered next Monday, will be interesting to see what you think of yours compared to the M2. I loved the M2 so this new one has big shoes to fill!

Yeah, I really miss mine.

The wife wouldn't drive it, too many idiots trying it on on the roads. We also had an attempted break in at the start of lockdown and caught a few people on our CCTV taking pictures of the VIN in the windscreen, and cars turning up at 0300 in the morning and looking it over.

I've slept so much better since it's been gone off the drive!

Had the same with my old Beemer M3, apart from at our last house we had a break in where they came for the car (they ignored all other valuables).

It was also coming to the end of the warranty and as the local BMW dealer (stealer) had told me it needed a new alloy at £900 (they couldnt demonstrate on film where it had been damaged), it was starting to give me palpitations over potential ongoing repair costs.

Pick up my M3 LR on Saturday and genuinely can't wait to have less worry over costs going forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.