Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy! Make sure you ask about the end of quarter incentives if you've not already received confirmation, 1 year free supercharging and also the three month Full Self Driving Trial - although I'm not sure if the latter is applicable to UK cars.

Thank you, They did tell me i would get a years free supercharging but didnt mention anything about the FSD trial. They had been super helpful so i would assume that its a US or other region thing

I ordered a lease M3 LR early November. Finance refused 3 weeks later. Appealed and accepted mid December. RN received 21 Dec. Phoned Tesla today to get an update and told vehicle will be matched mid January but asked if I was happy to take a vehicle before the new year. Collection now booked for tomorrow

Had my Model S delivered today, app isn't live yet so not sure if I've got the FSD trial (or maybe that's only for M3s).
Home deivery on a trailer from Tesla Bham, all looks perfect apart from wonky rear number plate, passenger side camera and drivers side door glass seal which keeps pulling out.

Picked mine up 40 minutes ago.... A few warning bleeps about side cameras being 'blinded' but hopefully that's just a calibration issue.

50779247006_16e9b4d78f_b.jpg

So for me “today’s the day”.
Test drove the 3 and the I-pace in July. I-pace was lovely but range wasn’t there.
Original order for my M3P in midnight silver was placed with lease company in late July, Rn was issued on Oct 13th, cancelled on Oct 16th to ensure receiving the 21 updates, and Rn reissued in November.
Just waiting for a text to advise delivery time slot and then fingers crossed everything will line up (literally).

Happy new year to all :)

Can someone post a picture of the ‘mud flaps’ please? And should they be on all 4 corners? Collected my M3 LR from Edinburgh and enquired about them. Was told that they’re optional??? Didn’t really get to look around the exterior of the car properly. It was just ‘set up and go’.

Lovely stuff. I get the blinded message a lot driving in low winter sun conditions. Cameras are calibrated its just a thing I think.

You may also find once in a while that if you leave your car parked facing towards the winter sun that when you get back in it tells you autopilot is unavailable (or similar). Generally sorts itself out after you have re-started the car though.

I gather some (in Australia?) leave little rubber mats to cover the windscreen sensor when the car is parked in the sun.

Can someone post a picture of the ‘mud flaps’ please? And should they be on all 4 corners? Collected my M3 LR from Edinburgh and enquired about them. Was told that they’re optional??? Didn’t really get to look around the exterior of the car properly. It was just ‘set up and go’.
Long range should have them as per the spec of the car. They only come on the front and are fairly small. The accessory mudflaps have a separate larger section that clips onto the small bit but again they only come for the front, the back has a paint film to protect the lower corner in front of the wheel.

I was at the Leeds dealership yesterday lunchtime for about 45 minutes getting a supercharge, and the place was absolute bedlam with people collecting their new cars. There were at least 5 or 6 that drove off whilst I was there, and loads more beign inspected, and another transporter with another 10 cars turned up too. They must be keeping them close by off site, as when one person left a Tesla staff member almost immediately turned up in another one ready to be collected. Even had to wait about 10 minutes for one of the superchargers to become free.

Sounds like today will be just as bad if not worse!

Reactions: ringi
And this is the aftermarket kit from Tesla. As you can see the extra length attaches to the back of the ordinary one's. Unbelievably fast delivery from the Tesla on-line shop. less than 48hrs. Hope this helps.

Did you have to pay for these? There's a thread elsewhere here saying Tesla emailed out discount codes to make them free, however as I only picked my Model 3 up a couple of weeks ago I've not received a code and the mud flaps weren't fitted prior to collection.

I was at the Leeds dealership yesterday lunchtime for about 45 minutes getting a supercharge, and the place was absolute bedlam with people collecting their new cars. There were at least 5 or 6 that drove off whilst I was there, and loads more beign inspected, and another transporter with another 10 cars turned up too. They must be keeping them close by off site, as when one person left a Tesla staff member almost immediately turned up in another one ready to be collected. Even had to wait about 10 minutes for one of the superchargers to become free.

Sounds like today will be just as bad if not worse!

Picked my Model 3 LR up from Leeds this afteroon - was suppose to be morning pickup but they had to fit a new windscreen due to Tesla spotting a chip in it yesterday. They had around 43 collections today so no wonder it was busy at Leeds. Car sat on drive charging whilst I wait for it to appear in the app.

Picked my Model 3 LR up from Leeds this afteroon - was suppose to be morning pickup but they had
Picked my Model 3 LR up from Leeds this afteroon - was suppose to be morning pickup but they had to fit a new windscreen due to Tesla spotting a chip in it yesterday. They had around 43 collections today so no wonder it was busy at Leeds. Car sat on drive charging whilst I wait for it to appear in the app.

Collected my M3P from Leeds at 2:30 today, it was very busy. Car was fine on inspection nothing noticeable until driving off. Then Right camera issue due to condensation and the steering whee is quite off centre to the left. Any ideas?

83C0C6A0-56BA-45FB-93B8-9075FD18AB3A.jpeg
Picked up my car at three. Only issues was a small sticker mark on the dash that I won’t start rubbing myself invase it wears the material. And two very small paint marks where the rear bumper meets the arch. Booked into service centre on the 21st of January. Also I think I had some mudflaps in the boot

BDC23F2F-5527-4454-93DB-D67A9A3CE0EF.jpeg
83C0C6A0-56BA-45FB-93B8-9075FD18AB3A.jpeg

View attachment 622973 Picked up my car at three. Only issues was a small sticker mark on the dash that I won’t start rubbing myself invase it wears the material. And two very small paint marks where the rear bumper meets the arch. Booked into service centre on the 21st of January. Also I think I had some mudflaps in the boot

Looks great - hope you get along well together.

Interesting that they have now gone for a 'stateless' non-EU/GB/Green number plate now.

Wonder if that will change post Brexit tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.