Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.20.? pushed out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im ALL for new technology and updates but it's starting to concern me that Tesla is paying ppl to sit around and jack up dog mode when we have many many many ppl waiting for PARTS.. I know it's diff departments but geeeeeez, can't they at least make it LOOK like they are on a path to helping CURRENT owners maintain the HARDware as they toy with the SOFTware???

This fan girl is getting the blues and stating to tell fewer and fewer ppl that I drive a Tesla.

* Insert super sad face here*

Disappointed that it didn't include ES, but the change they made to dog mode does make sense. I honestly wondered when DM was released why it wasn't designed to be the way it is now. I know if it was my animal, I would rather run the risk of dealing with a dead battery than a dead pet.

But.. HEY, TESLA! I REALLY want my enhanced summon! Get cracking, yo!

Got 2019.20.1 today. Only change is updated dog mode with notifications

yep that's it for 20.1 - I got it yesterday for my 3 and no appreciable difference noted. Instead I had small glitch with no "airflow" depiction coming from the vent animation screen (a reboot fixed that).

there's another 20.0.1 for the early access ppl but we aren't getting that one.

2019.20.1 is also a new neural net for AP, EAP and FSD components. It’s four weeks newer than 2019.16.x. However, they are often not described in the release notes. In going from 2019.12.2 to 2019.16.2 my car started telling me when I entered construction zones. It was in multiple types of zones, barrels or cones and once just a construction sign.

So there are anecdotal stories in the forum on street signs being read by AP. All the work of a release and rollout is just not merited for enhanced Dog mode.

So I think we will be getting an improved neural net for driving.

Reactions: cybergates
2019.20.1 is also a new neural net for AP, EAP and FSD components. It’s four weeks newer than 2019.16.x. However, they are often not described in the release notes. In going from 2019.12.2 to 2019.16.2 my car started telling me when I entered construction zones. It was in multiple types of zones, barrels or cones and once just a construction sign.

So there are anecdotal stories in the forum on street signs being read by AP. All the work of a release and rollout is just not merited for enhanced Dog mode.

So I think we will be getting an improved neural net for driving.

Agreed.
I also read here that only people without EAP/FSD were getting this version. If thats true, maybe he's rolling it out but we cant confirm yet... doing half the fleet now then we get it (EAP here). Fun theory anyway. In time for todays call???

• Disagree
Reactions: Watts_Up