Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
080F6D5E-5657-433C-A948-B0C8A430DE13.jpeg
dog mode fix?
I have a model S. This is a photo of the release notes. Doesn’t look like there’s much new.

I just got this release a few minutes ago. What is notable about it for me, is that I was in the first 0.6% of people on Teslafi to get it. My previous earliest release was somewhere in the low 20%s. I do have the box checked saying I want releases early. Is it possible this is now actually doing something?

Anyone else seeing this?

Reactions: gogogoducks
I wonder if the Bluetooth volume fix will take care of the issue I’ve been having when I use the SiriusXM app. For some reason when streaming via Bluetooth from that app the volume seems to be 1/2 the level of every other source, even when my phone is at full volume. Very odd.

Hopefully it fixes dog mode. I’m worried about all the pups out there. Tesla should, in the meantime, push an email out to all Tesla owners making them aware of the bug. Somewhere, a pup is going to die as a result of this bug.

No necessary - local ASPCA and animal control has been informing owners about leaving dogs in the cars, with tickets and court dates, for years.

... But your honer, I left my pooch in the car with dog mode, that kinda works most of the time, better than AutoPilot, unless it doesn't....