TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2019.28.3 fd63a5e

Discussion in 'Model S' started by ahkahn, Aug 12, 2019.

1. emmz0r

emmz0r Member

Got it today. FSD bought 2018 w/ car, update pref = advanced.

2. Siggy101

Siggy101 Member

That's nice for you ;)

But I was kinda asking Betesami as they said they were still on a fairly old version.

• Funny x 1
  3. emmz0r

emmz0r Member

Just replying to the thread / main post in general ;) I have been left behind on so many updates that I am thoroughly enjoying the fruits of being an early bird on this one ;)

4. ibGeek

ibGeek Member

It appears that 28.3 should be out to you very soon. I imagine that it will get you back on track. 24.x had a few revisions as well. My experience has been that I get one or two updates first then one or two nearly last. 28.x has not come to me yet which looks like a blessing as I'll skip right to the latest revision. :)

• Like x 2
  5. ibGeek

ibGeek Member

If you have HW 3.0 there is the potential of you being behind for a while, but don't worry, once HW 3.0 becomes the focus, which is very soon, you will be ahead of he curve. ;)

If you have HW 2.5, then I would pop service a call and see what's up.

6. Toumal

Toumal Member

28.3 rolling out in Austria now. HW 2.5 delivered March 2019.

• Like x 1
  7. Twiglett

Twiglett Single pedal driver

Exactly.
    Already emailed support with feedback.
    Any version is always short lived anyway. The longest time I’ve spent on a single version is 30 days and still have a 14 day average.
    So I’m not concerned in the slightest. :cool:

• Like x 1
  8. lnb2g

lnb2g New Member

I’m on 24.4 and my car almost always jerked to the turning only lane. Does this happen to anyone? T

• Like x 1
  9. ibGeek

ibGeek Member

No it hasn't but then again I don't make a habit of using AP on anything but a proper freeway which doesn't have turning lanes. Version 10 will likely handle city streets much better.

10. r1200gs4ok

r1200gs4ok Member

anybody know what the little changes for the bugs on 28.2 are that made them go to 28.3

11. Loco_Nomad

Loco_Nomad Member

Anyone is having battery drain issues? lost 10% since yesterday, just parked in the garage

12. Siggy101

Siggy101 Member

Sorry. For some reason my brain told me that you'd replied to my post. Mea culpa. It must be giddy from being in the first few for this update too. Feels good, huh!?

• Like x 1
  13. Siggy101

Siggy101 Member

There was a sketchy bluetooth phone bug where if someone called you, they could not hear you. If you called them, they could hear you fine.
    I am sure there are plenty of other little gems but that's a fairly annoying example.

• Like x 1
  14. emmz0r

emmz0r Member

Actually now it feels worse because my car just ghost braked 3 times inside a tunnel that's 400 meters long.

15. Siggy101

Siggy101 Member

Aaaah, well you wanted to be first. Gotta take a few arrows in your back ;)

• Funny x 2
  16. sharp1236

sharp1236 Member

I was experiencing the blinking light syndrome with my S so I contacted my local Ranger tech and he started looking into it and I then got the 28.3 update a few hours later, maybe a coincidence, maybe not. I have not experienced the blinking light issue since the update so I think that is one of the things they fixed.

• Funny x 1
  17. emmz0r

emmz0r Member

Oh I am on 28.3 now, I wish I had it kinda. :) It's cute and kinda creepy at the same time :D

18. Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak Member

I just experienced this for the first time the other day trying to order carry-out from a local restaurant. By the time we got the order in we were already there and had to wait 10 minutes for it to be ready. So much far calling ahead to save time. SUPER annoying. The person told us when we arrived that she could hear me the whole time even though I couldn't hear her.

• Like x 1
  19. Dknight8

Dknight8 Member

Screenshots of my updates:
    IMG_1986.jpg IMG_1987.jpg

20. emmz0r

emmz0r Member

Now I get USB too slow to write message