Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.28.3 fd63a5e

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else get the "Dashcam: USB drive is not readable" issue ?

I'm using the Samsung 500G SSD drive and ensured it was formatted with FAT32 properly. It was working fine before I upgraded to 2019.28.3.1 ...
It will work for a while after rebooting the Car but corrupted again randomly ?

Attachments

• IMG_8005.jpeg
    IMG_8005.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 56
On 2019.8.3.1 first world problems... Car refused to turn climate control on via app on the morning it's 1 degree outside! I was so annoyed I went to the car to see why it refused to turn the climate control on. It said it can't keep climate on because it was below 20% battery but the car was at 85%
1f641.png
I even tried rebooting it to no avail. So I left the door slightly unlatched to force it
1f642.png

• Funny
Reactions: emmz0r
On 2019.8.3.1 first world problems... Car refused to turn climate control on via app on the morning it's 1 degree outside! I was so annoyed I went to the car to see why it refused to turn the climate control on. It said it can't keep climate on because it was below 20% battery but the car was at 85%
1f641.png
I even tried rebooting it to no avail. So I left the door slightly unlatched to force it
1f642.png
The car was just being passive-aggressive. It must have overheard you saying bad things about it.

• Funny
Reactions: jebinc
The car was just being passive-aggressive. It must have overheard you saying bad things about it.
But but but I just finished saying the autopilot was back to its usual level of crapulence, and not the extreme crapulence of the previous release!

When I got home from my morning trip it allowed me to leave the climate control on. Fat lot of good that would do me.