Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.28.3 fd63a5e

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing new here for me. Updated to
2019.28.3 fd63a5e
20190812_154650.jpg

That’s so sad. Still on 24.4, thankfully. What’s going on at Tesla, seems like we continue to go backwards on FSD - with talk of raising FSD pricing on August 16th? What a CF.

What's sad? 24.4 was a huge improvement in merging. 28.x has had a few revisions but that's how software is. This whole "we continue to go backwards" crap needs to stop as it is simply not true. I'm very sorry that things are not progressing fast enough for you. But if you knew anything about software development you'd know that bugs and delays happen. Be glad as I am, that I'm not having to step through all of the revisions, but rather I'll jump straight to the one that works best.

What's sad? 24.4 was a huge improvement in merging. 28.x has had a few revisions but that's how software is. This whole "we continue to go backwards" crap needs to stop as it is simply not true. I'm very sorry that things are not progressing fast enough for you. But if you knew anything about software development you'd know that bugs and delays happen. Be glad as I am, that I'm not having to step through all of the revisions, but rather I'll jump straight to the one that works best.

Several regressions over time, and breaking a lot of stuff all the time is not normal, especially for mission critical safety systems deployed to a huge fleet.

That aside, I am still grateful for software updates.

Several regressions over time, and breaking a lot of stuff all the time is not normal, especially for mission critical safety systems deployed to a huge fleet.

That aside, I am still grateful for software updates.

If you are seeing regressions, then you may want to have your car looked at as I have seen no such thing and I am also 24.4

If you are seeing regressions, then you may want to have your car looked at as I have seen no such thing and I am also 24.4
You’re right, 24.4 was brilliant. I did a 1600 mile road trip with that version and it worked wonderfully. As was mentioned, merging was significantly better as was predictive braking.
However, with 28.2 it’s noticeably worse at lane keeping. It drifts around in the lane, hugs the left lane line at other times, especially when passing other vehicles.
Thankfully it kept the good merging etc, but feels like a learner driver in the lane.
As with all versions this will be transitory and will continue to improve.

Reactions: SeminoleFSU
I’m reading t and it seems like you all keep getting new updates and I’m still on 2019.20 which at this point seems old to me.
I know that they release them in batches, but I’m wondering if there are a lot of other on the same revision as me here or it’s just me.