Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.28.3 fd63a5e

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You’re right, 24.4 was brilliant. I did a 1600 mile road trip with that version and it worked wonderfully. As was mentioned, merging was significantly better as was predictive braking.
However, with 28.2 it’s noticeably worse at lane keeping. It drifts around in the lane, hugs the left lane line at other times, especially when passing other vehicles.
Thankfully it kept the good merging etc, but feels like a learner driver in the lane.
As with all versions this will be transitory and will continue to improve.

It appears that 28.3 should be out to you very soon. I imagine that it will get you back on track. 24.x had a few revisions as well. My experience has been that I get one or two updates first then one or two nearly last. 28.x has not come to me yet which looks like a blessing as I'll skip right to the latest revision. :)

Reactions: Twiglett and jebinc
I’m reading t and it seems like you all keep getting new updates and I’m still on 2019.20 which at this point seems old to me.
I know that they release them in batches, but I’m wondering if there are a lot of other on the same revision as me here or it’s just me.

If you have HW 3.0 there is the potential of you being behind for a while, but don't worry, once HW 3.0 becomes the focus, which is very soon, you will be ahead of he curve. ;)

If you have HW 2.5, then I would pop service a call and see what's up.

It appears that 28.3 should be out to you very soon. I imagine that it will get you back on track. 24.x had a few revisions as well. My experience has been that I get one or two updates first then one or two nearly last. 28.x has not come to me yet which looks like a blessing as I'll skip right to the latest revision. :)
Exactly.
Already emailed support with feedback.
Any version is always short lived anyway. The longest time I’ve spent on a single version is 30 days and still have a 14 day average.
So I’m not concerned in the slightest. :cool:

Reactions: ibGeek
anybody know what the little changes for the bugs on 28.2 are that made them go to 28.3
I was experiencing the blinking light syndrome with my S so I contacted my local Ranger tech and he started looking into it and I then got the 28.3 update a few hours later, maybe a coincidence, maybe not. I have not experienced the blinking light issue since the update so I think that is one of the things they fixed.

• Funny
Reactions: JoshV
There was a sketchy bluetooth phone bug where if someone called you, they could not hear you. If you called them, they could hear you fine.
I am sure there are plenty of other little gems but that's a fairly annoying example.
I just experienced this for the first time the other day trying to order carry-out from a local restaurant. By the time we got the order in we were already there and had to wait 10 minutes for it to be ready. So much far calling ahead to save time. SUPER annoying. The person told us when we arrived that she could hear me the whole time even though I couldn't hear her.

Reactions: beachmiles
Screenshots of my updates:
IMG_1986.jpg
IMG_1987.jpg