Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

hayito

Aug 28, 2019
Chatham, NJ
53DA413A-BFAE-478F-A28D-E76954081D19.jpeg
Just showed up...

cybergates

Feb 14, 2017
So Cal
Getting a black reverse camera screen with this update. Reboot doesn’t fix

Any ideas?

update: tried hard/soft reboot w sentry off and usb Tesla can removed didn’t fix. What finally worked was to use power off under safety and security and then wait 3 min.

Last edited:

hugh_jassol

Jan 26, 2019
Los Angeles
Wow - I am having major issues with NoA in this update. It kept bailing on lane changes the whole way home. Even with an entirely empty lane next to me. It would start to move over, then bail. This would happen 3-4 times, then I would disengage. Happened on multiple trips today... and I use NoA every day on this same route, so I know this is something to do with 32.12.2

Reactions: cybergates

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
I think they pulled it... I had it show up while I was at work, with a "connect to wifi" message, and when I got home and my car connected to my wifi, the update disappeared.

jkoya

NA2 NSX
Nov 21, 2018
Northern CA
I think they pulled it... I had it show up while I was at work, with a "connect to wifi" message, and when I got home and my car connected to my wifi, the update disappeared.

Well - that's not a confidence builder.. My update completed installation a few hours ago now, but I haven't driven the car yet...

cybergates

Feb 14, 2017
So Cal
Wow - I am having major issues with NoA in this update. It kept bailing on lane changes the whole way home. Even with an entirely empty lane next to me. It would start to move over, then bail. This would happen 3-4 times, then I would disengage. Happened on multiple trips today... and I use NoA every day on this same route, so I know this is something to do with 32.12.2

same here hw3 model 3

cybergates

Feb 14, 2017
So Cal
the AP2.0 S is doing the same ping-pong hesitancy on auto lane change since 2019.32.12.1 and continues on 12.2 as well. It was flawless before.

maybe there's a learning curve till it calibrates for a while or something?

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA

Well - that's not a confidence builder.. My update completed installation a few hours ago now, but I haven't driven the car yet...

It was just re pushed to me this evening/ . First time I have experienced this behavior with a SW update. It showed up and told me to connect to wifi, when I did, it disappeared (others reported that happening too). It appeared to be pulled, but then showed up again a couple hours later for me to install.

I went ahead and installed it. HW2.5 since people are mentioning if they are on HW 3 or not.

Alset Srotom

Jun 1, 2019
USA

Disappointing as this has been happening for me on 12.1, I figured this update would correct

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC