Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow - I am having major issues with NoA in this update. It kept bailing on lane changes the whole way home. Even with an entirely empty lane next to me. It would start to move over, then bail. This would happen 3-4 times, then I would disengage. Happened on multiple trips today... and I use NoA every day on this same route, so I know this is something to do with 32.12.2
I’m seeing this too. The only way I can do a lane change is to hold the turn signal lever down until the lane change completes. This turns NOA back into basic autopilot. If they don’t fix this, I foresee a class action by everyone that paid for FSD

got it last night. haven't checked the backup cam. did notice in traffic it was different than previous version. did not get as close to the car in front of me and was a little less hesitant on the gas so i am back to hitting the accelerator in stop and go.

Model 3 LR AWD, HW 3.0 (basic AP only).

Maybe I'm imagining this, but this latest version seems to do better when changing lanes. I have basic autopilot. When traffic aware cruise is on, I signal and change lanes, it seems like it doesn't abruptly slow down during the lane change nearly as much.

Model 3 LR AWD, HW 3.0 (basic AP only).

Maybe I'm imagining this, but this latest version seems to do better when changing lanes. I have basic autopilot. When traffic aware cruise is on, I signal and change lanes, it seems like it doesn't abruptly slow down during the lane change nearly as much.

It believe so too. The only thing it continues to do is brake check someone in the lane you are moving into. The behavior is so odd because the ONLY time is slows below the set speed is when changing lanes into a lane with a car well behind you, but not far enough to not make them mad for moving over and slowing in front of them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’ve seen a huge step backward in AP functionality on this update. Dancing cars are back, has trouble identifying lane lines where it was previously fine, and issues with changing lanes.

Have never actually experienced a regression on any FW before, so curious how long it will take for them to get this fixed. Previous version was much better.

2019 Model S 'Raven' LR.

My wife and I drove the car to dinner last night, and tried out the 2019.32.12.2 with NoA.

To me surprise, the car ran just fine on freeway, even with decent traffic during dinner hours.

NoA was stable on freeway, and Auto Lane Change worked smoothly.

Just want to share the information. I will drive the car this weekend, and report back.

I have observed a steady drop in range for my new P3- with 4,000 miles since 2019.32.12.2

Steady at 310 the drops nearly every time I charge to 304 today. Might this be an adjustment with the new EPA figures of 305 range for P3 with 19” tires like me?
For 2020, All Tesla Model 3 Versions Get New EPA Ratings

I am not upset, I actually like the more accurate range estimate. Anyone else see this since mid October?
1A00B99F-A4CC-43BF-8B0F-4CF53C3B26E4.png