Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NHK X

Nov 18, 2017
PNW
As posted by various sites with the potential 3-5% power boost. Anyone received it yet? Any appreciable difference in acceleration or miles distance wise? Very low numbers on Teslafi makes me think EAP (early if that still exists).

Either way excited for any update that makes the car better.

dcdttu

Sep 22, 2017
Austin, TX
This may not be an Early Access release, as me nor anyone in my group of EAP members that have a chat have gotten it. Also, beta releases tend to be odd numbers I think.

Kmartyn

Mar 7, 2019
Toronto
I’m betting 2019.36.x will be where all the power / regen improvements will be.

Agreed, 32.12.4 has been confirmed as bug fix. 2019.36 will bring the new features. Give it a couple of weeks as Elon said, and we should start to see it.
Can the thread be renamed?

NHK X

Nov 18, 2017
PNW
Agreed, 32.12.4 has been confirmed as bug fix. 2019.36 will bring the new features. Give it a couple of weeks as Elon said, and we should start to see it.
Can the thread be renamed?

mhmm I thought one of the EV articles mentioned this firmware update as the one with this feature release.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC