Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.32.12.7???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can AP1 2016 software locked S75 get the update with power increase and single pedal driving? I can’t seem to trigger the update.
No. Unfortunately the power increase and single pedal driving appear to be limited to the "Raven" refreshed S/X, which went into production earlier this year. The general consensus is that it's fine tuning of the Model 3-style permanent magnet motors that allows for the tweak (improvement) in performance and stopping regen down to ~3mph then on to full stop/hold.

Thanks! I was not aware of this function, will look into it.

Navigation history I always cancel it after completing a trip.
B meter is still untouched since the day I bought the car, ant the totals re still there, no reset (but I took a picture of them before leaving the car in the hands of the engineer, just in case).

You were smarter than I was when my car had an MCU problem. Turned out to be a corrupted file on my USB stick, but the shop erased all my settings, all my trip data, so i lost that history and was disappointed not to have my lifetime data any more.
Oddly, all my TuneIn favorites were intact.

You were smarter than I was when my car had an MCU problem. Turned out to be a corrupted file on my USB stick, but the shop erased all my settings, all my trip data, so i lost that history and was disappointed not to have my lifetime data any more.
Oddly, all my TuneIn favorites were intact.
TuneIn favourites were the only thing to survive my factory reset as well. Curious...

Here's my vehicle showing that it's still downloading 2019.32.12.7, but you can see the version installed above that is already that, and below is the image from the phone app. Sigh.

View attachment 475084

I called Tesla, and someone said they would send it to the tech department, and then after nothing after a few days I called again, and the second person said there were no notes regarding the first call, and although a newer software update should still go through okay , but they would again have someone look into the situation, and after many days they have just recently cleared the error. All is good now with my car. Email response below:

Hi XXXX,

We wanted to touch base with you regarding the software download issue that you reported. We've addressed this issue over the air, and it should now be resolved. If that is not the case please reply to this message.

Thank you for being a part of the Tesla community.

Best Regards,
XXXXXX

Do you still have this perpetual updating @conman ? or have you received a newer version?

I called Tesla, and someone said they would send it to the tech department, and then after nothing after a few days I called again, and the second person said there were no notes regarding the first call, and although a newer software update should still go through okay , but they would again have someone look into the situation, and after many days they have just recently cleared the error. All is good now with my car. Email response below:

Hi XXXX,

We wanted to touch base with you regarding the software download issue that you reported. We've addressed this issue over the air, and it should now be resolved. If that is not the case please reply to this message.

Thank you for being a part of the Tesla community.

Best Regards,
XXXXXX

Do you still have this perpetual updating @conman ? or have you received a newer version?
I unfortunately gave up and did a factory reset which cleared it. Alas I now am singularly unable to reprogram homelink and have lost so many GPS addresses, autoraise locations, and so on, that I wish I hadn't. I haven't even gotten a new update anyway so it was a complete waste of time.

• Helpful
Reactions: Cirrus MS100D