Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I installed 2019.32.12.7 this morning and dare I say but has a great Autopilot drive. only about 25 miles of my 65mile commute was on main roads but didn’t have a single phantom break and when cars pulled in front of me it slowed nicely instead of harshly. Now I did do a full reset (well 2 x actually in the attempt of clearing any unnecessary stored data) on Tuesday and hadn’t had a chance to drive a journey so could check if it helped anything but it’s either this update or the reset that helped. The drive home will dictate more if it is improved or not though so will find out shortly.

Reactions: croman
I installed 2019.32.12.7 this morning and dare I say but has a great Autopilot drive. only about 25 miles of my 65mile commute was on main roads but didn’t have a single phantom break and when cars pulled in front of me it slowed nicely instead of harshly. Now I did do a full reset (well 2 x actually in the attempt of clearing any unnecessary stored data) on Tuesday and hadn’t had a chance to drive a journey so could check if it helped anything but it’s either this update or the reset that helped. The drive home will dictate more if it is improved or not though so will find out shortly.
So to update, on the way home (I am UK based so drive on the left) I had about 3 phantom brakes plus 2 where it latched onto the car on my left so slowed me down radically when I should be overtaking probably making the cars behind me think I am an idiot. Apart from than wasn’t too bad but not ideal. It had started to get dark (not that this should matter). I also used autopilot on local roads and it wasn’t too bad but did want to steer me off a bank on a slight bend and another time into oncoming traffic on another very slight bend when it should have coped but naturally don’t current expect it to deal with local roads but then sometimes I feel it shouldn’t be available if it isn’t going to do what we would expect.

I received 2019.32.12.7 two days ago on my December 2016 AP2/MCU1 Model S. The next morning, I got a message on my cell phone that the car would complete charging by 6:00 AM which is one of the new departure scheduling features in 2019.36.X. I only saw the message one time. I just went out to look at the charging screen to see if I could actually schedule a departure time and it is not there.

Looks like some of the code is in this new release but not all of the departure code. I very minor bug since I only have seen it once.

I received 2019.32.12.7 two days ago on my December 2016 AP2/MCU1 Model S. The next morning, I got a message on my cell phone that the car would complete charging by 6:00 AM which is one of the new departure scheduling features in 2019.36.X. I only saw the message one time. I just went out to look at the charging screen to see if I could actually schedule a departure time and it is not there.

Looks like some of the code is in this new release but not all of the departure code. I very minor bug since I only have seen it once.

So I have a 2017 Model S, and I was told by Tesla that I can't get some of the features of 2019.32.12.7. Apparently my computer is the old one and only the newer models will get things like Theater. Do you know anything about that?