Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.32.2.1 is now rolling out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FE032804-B696-4270-9B4C-35F83C1F81AB.jpeg
Just got it here 30 min. ago.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: phaheem
Are dancing cars fixed? I'm trying to find release notes for the builds between .27 and .32.
I didn't notice cars dancing too much today, but in previous builds they didn't dance 1 day much and the next day it changed.
Am I the only one that doesn't care about the games and features like linking a card to your profile? Don't get me wrong those features are great but I would say they pale I'm comparison to autopilot updates. I would like the nitty gritty raw changelog from the developers saying what exactly was changed.
Actually I think the entire interface needs a basic/advanced mode toggle to give software engineers like myself the ability to really adjust the settings. Like having more than just a chill and regular driving mode. If the car is learning how to drive from the fleet in LA it's going to learn a whole lot of bad techniques like not slowing down early enough when there is a stopped car or red light ahead. People tend to slam the gas and slam the brakes on in stop and go traffic in LA. And the Tesla currently tries to follow using the follow distance slamming the accelerator and then slamming on the brakes to match. The follow distance basically needs to have a range for stop and go type traffic and free flowing traffic. For stop and go I would like to go even higher than a following range of 7 when speeding up. And as the cars slow down in front the following range will slowly decrease down to 1 to allow the car to keep a constant speed.

If I'm not changing lanes in traffic I would want an extra extra extra chill mode so it barely speeds up when the car ahead of me slams the gas. And then if cars start braking ahead gently lay off the accelerator to try and not use any Regen or brakes so you can keep an even speed as the cars in front of you jerk forward and backward.

Last edited:
Drove the 25 miles to work. Didn’t have dancing cars, but didn’t have that yesterday on previous version either.

It changed lanes on autopilot without much issue (changing lanes to the left has a history of issue for me on this road. But usually worse going home).

Rear view camera looks the same to me. But the angry autopilot “grab the wheel jerkwad” seemed more aggressive. Could be perception. It freaked out while I was stationary at a redlight.

I wonder if there is something critically important about this update that's not being disclosed. I've not gotten any updates via LTE since wifi was enabled how ever long ago that was, but this one downloaded while I was parked at work.

I wonder if there is something critically important about this update that's not being disclosed. I've not gotten any updates via LTE since wifi was enabled how ever long ago that was, but this one downloaded while I was parked at work.
I read something in another thread about a critical update for the AC odor smell issue. They had already updated the FW to run the fans to evaporate moisture after parking. My guess is that this is a tweak on that feature, like maybe running the fans longer or something. Many of us are still getting the smell.

• Informative
Reactions: JES2
I read something in another thread about a critical update for the AC odor smell issue. They had already updated the FW to run the fans to evaporate moisture after parking. My guess is that this is a tweak on that feature, like maybe running the fans longer or something. Many of us are still getting the smell.

I'm on 2019.32.2.1 and my fans were running extra long after being parked in garage at home with AC on from the afternoon commute. Maybe that's from the updated firmware?