Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.32.x.x comments and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also have the Stats app and prior to 2109.32 I would always notice the “sleeping” screen in the iOS widget and the Tesla app widget. With 2019.32 I haven’t seen that the car is sleeping. Not sure if it’s actually not sleeping or that for some reason it’s not being displayed anymore?

I’m having that issue as well and it started with 2019.32. Now I always get please open app after about 10 mins of idle on the widget. Sometimes it will say sleeping and then 20 mins later please open app

• Informative
Reactions: C141medic
I’m having that issue as well and it started with 2019.32. Now I always get please open app after about 10 mins of idle on the widget. Sometimes it will say sleeping and then 20 mins later please open app
I contacted the Stats developer and he said it’s not a bug in Stats so I guess it’s a FW issue. Hope the next one fixes it. Still haven’t received the notification to download.

Are you on iOS 13 by any chance? The Stats widget for me is broken on iOS 13. It always wakes the car up. I no longer see the “cat” picture, and I can hear the car wake up as soon as I swipe to the widgets.

Nothing to do with 2019.32. I have the issue on 2019.32 with iOS 13, but my friend has 2019.28.1 and has the same issue - which just started when he upgraded to the iOS 13 GM yesterday.
Nope. I’m on iOS 12.4.1. According to the Stats developer it’s not a Stats bug and just started with 2019.32.

Nope. I’m on iOS 12.4.1. According to the Stats developer it’s not a Stats bug and just started with 2019.32.

For me and my friend it started with iOS 13. My buddy is, and still is - on 2019.28, as I said. The only thing he did was update to iOS 13. That morning he had checked on his car and it was asleep in the widget. As soon as he updated to iOS 13, bringing up the widget results in the "Loading" and no cat icon.

We've both confirmed the same behavior, me on 2019.32, and him on 2019.28.1. Very odd that it's doing it for you on iOS 12.4.1. I'm at a bit of a loss.

Last edited:
I had no issues with the widget sleeping properly on 28.1 and iOS 12.4.1. Once I upgraded to iOS 13 GM, the Stats widget will be black with “loading” in the corner and then it will wake the car up. No more sleeping cat.

I’ve removed the widget for now.

I contacted the Stats developer and he said it’s not a bug in Stats so I guess it’s a FW issue. Hope the next one fixes it. Still haven’t received the notification to download.
I ageee. I don’t thing it’s stats. It’s a Tesla thing lol. Hopefully it’s fixed soon. I like to just glance at the widget and know what’s going on vs having to open the app. First world problems

I had no issues with the widget sleeping properly on 28.1 and iOS 12.4.1. Once I upgraded to iOS 13 GM, the Stats widget will be black with “loading” in the corner and then it will wake the car up. No more sleeping cat.

I’ve removed the widget for now.

Right. No change in 2019.32.2.1 I just installed. Car goes to sleep, Stats widget wakes it up on iOS 13. I’ll try this later on my wife’s iPhone running iOS 12.4.1.

Bizarrely, this is still an issue on my wife’s iPhone running iOS 12.4.1. I got nothing, now...
This isn’t a iPhone issue it’s a Tesla one. Even the Tesla app and widget are not working correctly after the car goes to sleep. It either wakes it up or it will display please open app. 2019.32 broke that widget for us.

I noticed that after updating to 2019.32 my M3 doesn't fully charge any longer! I always charge to 80% ~248 miles and before 2019.32 it would charge to about 250 miles. After it was always charging to 242. So I charged to 100% and it will only go to 295 Miles. I did it twice as a test and both times 100% charge is 295 miles. Anyone else have this experience?

I noticed that after updating to 2019.32 my M3 doesn't fully charge any longer! I always charge to 80% ~248 miles and before 2019.32 it would charge to about 250 miles. After it was always charging to 242. So I charged to 100% and it will only go to 295 Miles. I did it twice as a test and both times 100% charge is 295 miles. Anyone else have this experience?
How many miles do you have on your car?

Total miles driven.