Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.36.1 Reports Coming In....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Personally, I find it much more controlled to let creep roll the car back while I cover the brake.
I have to reverse into my garage. There is a lip at the entry and the car only just fits in the length of the garage. Having to feather the throttle enough to get over the lip and then having to switch to the brake to stop before hitting the back wall gets a bit sketchy.
With creep enabled, the car give enough throttle while I take care of the brakes.
It results in a nice safe and controlled situation.

Reactions: polyphonic54
Is anyone else out there wondering why this update hasn’t pushed to their car yet?

Apparently only some owners are getting the update? It started rolling out last Friday from what I have read...

Anyone know what’s actually going on?

Is anyone else out there wondering why this update hasn’t pushed to their car yet?

Apparently only some owners are getting the update? It started rolling out last Friday from what I have read...

You can see the status of firmware rollouts at this link TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker

2019.36.1 is a very limited release at this point.

Reactions: Mrcarcrazy
Personally, I find it much more controlled to let creep roll the car back while I cover the brake.
I have to reverse into my garage. There is a lip at the entry and the car only just fits in the length of the garage. Having to feather the throttle enough to get over the lip and then having to switch to the brake to stop before hitting the back wall gets a bit sketchy.
With creep enabled, the car give enough throttle while I take care of the brakes.

Yep, I think Tesla should offer a creep only in reverse setting.

. It’s incredibly uncommon right now on the model 3
11024C4B-57A4-4338-B907-59BB0F8396F7.png

I agree with you 100%, but it's not worth arguing that point. We'll get accused of being automatic gearbox fanboys etc, unable to drive properly etc. You and I know that's nonsense, but there it is.

I agree with you 100%, but it's not worth arguing that point. We'll get accused of being automatic gearbox fanboys etc, unable to drive properly etc. You and I know that's nonsense, but there it is.

I have a tiny garage with very little clearance. Maybe I suck at driving but I'd be wary backing in without creep. Other than that, I can't wait to turn on one pedal driving.

Holy crap, guys. Can we take all the "creep" discussion to another thread?

I'm interested to see people's impressions of the new firmware, but have to wade through four pages of people talking about a feature that's been around for awhile. Not saying we shouldn't discuss it, just this might not be the best place for it.

To be fair, it's relevant in that we're comparing drive modes in the new software. :D

Looks like 36.1 must have been pulled. Still the same 2.3% on Stats as a couple of days ago.
seen conflicting reports on this forum. one poster said it was being escalated. you're saying it must've been pulled. i don't think TeslaFi is the authoritative source here but it wouldn't surprise me if a 36.2 or similar starts appearing.