Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.36.1, who gets what

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea mine doesn’t have ludicrous. I got it two weeks before they included it with Performance. I just thought all performance models would get the 3% increase regardless not just the ludicrous models. Although now my account page lists Ludicrous along with my FSD as a option that bought which I didn’t. Maybe they will eventually add it for me lol. Thanks for clearing it up.

Since it IS listed on your account page you will "probably" definitely have to call to get it straightened out. It was not an automatic thing at all.

• Informative
Reactions: davezforce
The tops chart is not exactly correct. MS with FSD MCU2 and HW2.5 included the new visualization, traffic cones, something I have not noticed if it was there before is that narrow or dropped off right lane shoulders appear in red.

I’m looking forward to what happens with your service appointment on Wednesday because in all likelihood, you do have HW3 already.

Before I had a HW3 installed in the X, I had no cones. After the install, I now have cones and I’m on the same firmware, although service did reinstall it per the push notifications I got from the Tesla app.

Of course it’s possible you’re in some in-between state from when they did the switchover.

I’m looking forward to what happens with your service appointment on Wednesday because in all likelihood, you do have HW3 already.

Before I had a HW3 installed in the X, I had no cones. After the install, I now have cones and I’m on the same firmware, although service did reinstall it per the push notifications I got from the Tesla app.

Of course it’s possible you’re in some in-between state from when they did the switchover.
It was manufactured the third week of March 2019. Has some minor crossover raven associated attributes.

It could have HW3 but wouldn't Tesla know??

So what happened with your mobile service?
HW3 already installed despite my VIN being on the SC upgrade list. Service advisor was puzzled but showed me something that looked like an OBD report clearly indicating HW3. He told me he verified it with Tesla and was told there will be more like this. No additional information given, but my receipt lists the action as "Customer Education"

Today I got the 2019.40.1.1 update

• Informative
Reactions: alexdav
For

When I got home from delivery I noticed the same thing you have. After several phone calls Tesla CS said it was only a configuration issue and sometime during that night someone from the mothership tinkered around and the next morning Ludicrous was there:
View attachment 475573
I finally got someone at Tesla. They sent me an email yesterday saying -
“TESLA - Hello, I am reaching out to you from the Tesla Virtual service team. We have remotely changed configuration to your vehicle and it may take up to a week to populate. If configuration does not take affect by Friday I would reach out and we can look further into it. I will be cancelling the appointment for 12/27 as there is no physical repair required. Thank you and have a great day!”
nothing has changed yet except I received the new 40.50.1 update this morning. Does this sound legit or do you think I got the runaround.