Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.36.1, who gets what

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's been a lot of confusion about 2019.36.1. We wrote a comprehensive guide about what is in it and who gets what. I hope this helps folks

Blog post: What's in Tesla's software update 2019.36.1

software-update-36-1-2-jpg.473831

Attachments

• software-update-36-1 (2).jpg
    software-update-36-1 (2).jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 400
What is "automatic navigation"?

From the post "If you have linked your calendar, and have indicated the address of a calendar event, you only need to get in your Tesla and it will automatically load the directions to your scheduled appointment.". It also automatically routes you to work if at home, nothing in your calendar, etc or at home if at work

It looks like this release was a buggy dud and only went to a few people before disappearing. Nice looking graphic but a waste of effort.
Not a waste of effort. It will still have all of those features once the bugs get smacked and 2019.36.2 comes out. I'm looking forward to it. Probably in three more years I'll be on the whining side of AP5 gets the carrot, Not AP5 gets the stick.
That's the way my 300 baud modem went also!:D

• Funny
Reactions: mswlogo
For

When I got home from delivery I noticed the same thing you have. After several phone calls Tesla CS said it was only a configuration issue and sometime during that night someone from the mothership tinkered around and the next morning Ludicrous was there:
View attachment 475573
Yea mine doesn’t have ludicrous. I got it two weeks before they included it with Performance. I just thought all performance models would get the 3% increase regardless not just the ludicrous models. Although now my account page lists Ludicrous along with my FSD as a option that bought which I didn’t. Maybe they will eventually add it for me lol. Thanks for clearing it up.