Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.36.2.4 now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got notification of 36.2.4 now. Away in the motor home at present so will download when I get home but has anybody else got it? For some reason I seem to be one of the first in UK to get these updates as I got 36.2.4 early - not sure if that’s a good thing or not!

I only have an 'old' pre-facelift MS but am stuck on 2019.32.12.7 b728e1d and Spotify keeps crashing and Pin 2 Drive frequently requires a reboot before it can be used. Evver the optimist, I see there is a pre-facelift MS85D on 2019.40 so I live in hope!

There are also reports of severe AP regression in the 2019.40 release. Worth monitoring and not just upgrading when (if) it arrives in the UK.

2019.40.1.1 Huge regression in AP! : teslamotors

This *might* be a good sign...bare with me for some complete speculation.

Somewhere in my mind is this thing about HW2.5 vs HW 3.0. Could 40.1 be the leap to using all of the new FSD, hence the re-learning of some of the neural nets? If so it paves the way to using some of the untapped computing power in the FSD.

If so, possibly not one to be an early adopter unless you have an SR+ and also want 175kw charging.