Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.36.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-1_21-56-15.png
    upload_2019-11-1_21-56-15.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 177
At 50% download, I will know the details soon. I expect a lot of people will wake up to this update tomorrow. The stats app showing details of the rollout, but Teslafi firmware tracker still not showing anything, I am sure it will pick it up soon.

Reactions: PaulJohn
These are the release notes and some scr shots for my S100D. Scheduled departure and Automatic navigation only.

That makes sense, the power increase and one-pedal driving are for the PM motors that are in the Model 3 and Raven builds of the S&X.

I would have thought that you would get the construction cone visualizations, but maybe that is only for HW3 equipped vehicles?

• Informative
Reactions: bhakan
That makes sense, the power increase and one-pedal driving are for the PM motors that are in the Model 3 and Raven builds of the S&X.

I would have thought that you would get the construction cone visualizations, but maybe that is only for HW3 equipped vehicles?
I was also disappointed that I got just those two mentioned above.I am not sure how useful the scheduled departure will be for me as I use HPWC when I need as my car sits on my driveway. Oh well i did not get my Halloween candy today.

Great to see scheduled departure. Mandatory off peak timing seems a little restrictive since not everyone in the world is on the same electricity plan so it'd be nice to enable/disable this but then we're getting too many options for users to understand perhaps? Since I leave after 8am I'd rather it finished charging at 8am, ensuring the battery is warm just before I leave. If it finishes charging by 6am, it will be cold again by 8am. Oh well, can't please everyone.

Just got the new update . I am wondering if updated advanced summon is in it ?

I knew that EAP only owners would claim the first couple FSD features where safety based and they should get them too. They are used to have all features and are not liking being left out .

Can someone with the new update try something out in regards to CREEP and the new HOLD function, can you have both active? Let's say you want the new full regenerative braking. But I still would like the car to start creeping if I'm for instance from Parked going into Reverse so the car would slowly start to roll in reverse without applying any acceleration?

Can someone with the new update try something out in regards to CREEP and the new HOLD function, can you have both active? Let's say you want the new full regenerative braking. But I still would like the car to start creeping if I'm for instance from Parked going into Reverse so the car would slowly start to roll in reverse without applying any acceleration?

I don't have the update yet, but it is pretty clear from the release notes that's the creep toggle was replaced with a 3-state toggle: CREEP, ROLL (the old creep off behavior), and HOLD. It makes no sense at all tho have both CREEP and HOLD active at the same time, as they are doing the exact opposite.

If that's the case then it's time for Tesla to start updating/retrofitting our cars to HW3. As an early FSD buyer (twice) I've been in no hurry for that but as soon as I see divergence in the software branches I'm ready for my "free" update to HW3.

Mike